Post: [1.76 PS4] Advanced Warfare Trophy Modding by Bad ChoicesZ & Kurt
11-14-2016, 01:24 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we showcased PS4 Developer Bad ChoiceZ showing his Real Time Sample video of his Text Editing on the PS4. Today, PS4 Developer's Bad ChoicesZ & Kurt have now showcased a video of them automatically unlocking the first 5 trophies of the game. This shows us we're getting closer to things every week don't you think?

Bad ChoicesZ Video Description:

"Just another video Main credits to:
BadChoicesZ + Kurt2467 with a Big thanks to SC58.
-more info below-

Just hadn't uploaded anything thought i'd upload this small example of modding another game ^_^.

In this video i just called the Advanced warfare function sv_gamesendservercommand, via rpc.
Obviously there is alot more that can done with just this function alone let alone others i have, but i thought this example was sufficient.

I only coded the "all trophys" button to unlock the first 5 trophies for this video. Also apologies i should of done a notify message in this video but i didn't think of it XD. Another video perhaps."
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-15-2016 at 02:12 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BurtE, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, EMINEM__x3, Geo, LostSoulSiskel, Darth Saul, Speedy
11-14-2016, 05:50 AM #2
So excited <3
11-14-2016, 07:19 AM #3
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by X View Post
So excited <3

what you excited for? You're not gonna see/get shit :dumb:
Plus, fuk modding ps4 dude, all that will happen is ur ass will get banned and you'll be out of $400.
But on the other hand, nice work BC. :y:
Last edited by primetime43 ; 11-14-2016 at 07:23 AM.

The following user thanked primetime43 for this useful post:

#Dragoss
11-14-2016, 09:59 AM #4
shawncarnage
Little One
Nice Work if you release you've got a customer right here for sure.
11-14-2016, 12:08 PM #5
Hola
Big Daddy
Who is to say that the trophies actually popped? We have just seen demos of sending custom notifications. Why couldn't they just fake a notification with a trophy image and just type the trophy name? We never see that the actual trophy has been granted. It would also explain why all trophies are not achieved. If you knew how to pup every trophy, wouldn't you show that in a trophy demo?

Just speculating, It might as well be real, but it seems way easier to fake a trophy rather than to actually cheat one?
11-14-2016, 12:58 PM #6
I really can't wait for RTM tools
11-14-2016, 01:08 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Hola View Post
Who is to say that the trophies actually popped? We have just seen demos of sending custom notifications. Why couldn't they just fake a notification with a trophy image and just type the trophy name? We never see that the actual trophy has been granted. It would also explain why all trophies are not achieved. If you knew how to pup every trophy, wouldn't you show that in a trophy demo?

Just speculating, It might as well be real, but it seems way easier to fake a trophy rather than to actually cheat one?

It's real Drack. lol
11-14-2016, 03:48 PM #8
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
It's real Drack. lol

I know the notification is real, I am just saying is the unlock real or fake.
11-14-2016, 03:56 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Hola View Post
I know the notification is real, I am just saying is the unlock real or fake.

Trophies are real.
11-14-2016, 04:55 PM #10
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
what you excited for? You're not gonna see/get shit :dumb:
Plus, fuk modding ps4 dude, all that will happen is ur ass will get banned and you'll be out of $400.
But on the other hand, nice work BC. :y:

I'm sure PS4s have unique console Ids of some sorts like the PS3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo