Post: How to Decrypt & Dump Games (eboot,prx and sprx) by Zecoxao
11-24-2016, 12:36 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, right now, PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. has now revealed a new tutorial on how to Decrypt & Dump Games on the Playstation 4 Console. This has been an amazing week in the PS4 Scene don't think? We're actually getting closer, and closer to things. Lets continue on the tutorial by Zecoxao shall we?

To roughly quote Zecoxao's Tutorial:

Requirements:

• ps4sdk precompiled
  • elf loader precompiled or extreme-modding's elf loader.
  • You must login or register to view this content.
  • 1.76 console
  • usb pendrive or external hdd (fat32 or exfat, exfat recommended)
  • A preactivated online game or a purchased disc game
  • The TITLE ID of the disc

Steps:

1. Compile the payload with the correct commands.
Specifically for The Playroom (CUSA00001):

decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/eboot.bin", "/mnt/usb0/eboot.bin");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libc.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libc.prx");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libSceFios2.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFios2.prx");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_sys/about/right.sprx", "/mnt/usb0/right.sprx");

2. Start the game.
3. Minimize the game (PS Button)
4. Access elf loader
5. Let it load all the way until stage 5 and stabilize
6. Plug the usb stick or hdd on the rightmost port, near PS4 logo
7. Load the payload:

#listener
socat - TCP:my.ps4.ip:5052
#sender
socat -u FILE:path/to/DumpFile TCP:my.ps4.ip:5053

8. when it finishes loading (user return 0) unplug the stick or hdd and check inside. you should have the files in elf format on the root

PS: This is a continuation to the previous tutorial "dump and decrypt usermodules"
PPS: do not forget that the games decryption require ABSOLUTE PATH due to rif management.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-24-2016 at 12:39 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

anthonything, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, popcornmods, Gehirnstaub, OhBOOY, seb5594, Yolo Brahs !
06-10-2017, 04:11 PM #11
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Red7s View Post
Does it have to be a local server? If not I wouldn't mind hosting the elf file for others to use on a webserver of mine

Yes it has to be local otherwise you'll get the Not enough free system memory error
06-10-2017, 08:35 PM #12
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
Yes it has to be local otherwise you'll get the Not enough free system memory error

Dm'd you twitter maybe you can help. I didn't even realize the ELF has to be hosted? I just compiled and thought you send over with the commands listed on here?
06-10-2017, 10:08 PM #13
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, right now, PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. has now revealed a new tutorial on how to Decrypt & Dump Games on the Playstation 4 Console. This has been an amazing week in the PS4 Scene don't think? We're actually getting closer, and closer to things. Lets continue on the tutorial by Zecoxao shall we?

To roughly quote Zecoxao's Tutorial:

Requirements:

• ps4sdk precompiled
  • elf loader precompiled or extreme-modding's elf loader.
  • You must login or register to view this content.
  • 1.76 console
  • usb pendrive or external hdd (fat32 or exfat, exfat recommended)
  • A preactivated online game or a purchased disc game
  • The TITLE ID of the disc

Steps:

1. Compile the payload with the correct commands.
Specifically for The Playroom (CUSA00001):

decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/eboot.bin", "/mnt/usb0/eboot.bin");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libc.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libc.prx");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libSceFios2.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFios2.prx");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_sys/about/right.sprx", "/mnt/usb0/right.sprx");

2. Start the game.
3. Minimize the game (PS Button)
4. Access elf loader
5. Let it load all the way until stage 5 and stabilize
6. Plug the usb stick or hdd on the rightmost port, near PS4 logo
7. Load the payload:

#listener
socat - TCP:my.ps4.ip:5052
#sender
socat -u FILE:path/to/DumpFile TCP:my.ps4.ip:5053

8. when it finishes loading (user return 0) unplug the stick or hdd and check inside. you should have the files in elf format on the root

PS: This is a continuation to the previous tutorial "dump and decrypt usermodules"
PPS: do not forget that the games decryption require ABSOLUTE PATH due to rif management.

Have a local version of the ELF loader working properly now, only problem is it returns: You must login or register to view this content.

Is this something wrong with the paths or do I need to have the game inserted? Have already played the game on this console before.
07-09-2018, 03:21 PM #14
Payne9
Gobble
Awesome tutorial, thanks a lot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo