Post: How to Decrypt & Dump Games (eboot,prx and sprx) by Zecoxao
11-24-2016, 12:36 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, right now, PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. has now revealed a new tutorial on how to Decrypt & Dump Games on the Playstation 4 Console. This has been an amazing week in the PS4 Scene don't think? We're actually getting closer, and closer to things. Lets continue on the tutorial by Zecoxao shall we?

To roughly quote Zecoxao's Tutorial:

Requirements:

• ps4sdk precompiled
  • elf loader precompiled or extreme-modding's elf loader.
  • You must login or register to view this content.
  • 1.76 console
  • usb pendrive or external hdd (fat32 or exfat, exfat recommended)
  • A preactivated online game or a purchased disc game
  • The TITLE ID of the disc

Steps:

1. Compile the payload with the correct commands.
Specifically for The Playroom (CUSA00001):

decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/eboot.bin", "/mnt/usb0/eboot.bin");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libc.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libc.prx");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libSceFios2.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFios2.prx");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_sys/about/right.sprx", "/mnt/usb0/right.sprx");

2. Start the game.
3. Minimize the game (PS Button)
4. Access elf loader
5. Let it load all the way until stage 5 and stabilize
6. Plug the usb stick or hdd on the rightmost port, near PS4 logo
7. Load the payload:

#listener
socat - TCP:my.ps4.ip:5052
#sender
socat -u FILE:path/to/DumpFile TCP:my.ps4.ip:5053

8. when it finishes loading (user return 0) unplug the stick or hdd and check inside. you should have the files in elf format on the root

PS: This is a continuation to the previous tutorial "dump and decrypt usermodules"
PPS: do not forget that the games decryption require ABSOLUTE PATH due to rif management.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 11-24-2016 at 12:39 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

anthonything, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, popcornmods, Gehirnstaub, OhBOOY, seb5594, Yolo Brahs !
11-24-2016, 06:12 AM #2
Thank you hydrogen! I follow your threads every day.
I have 1.76 i make more test for rif patch, can you help me?
Is possible patch it with HxD?
The file rif dir is /user/license/
Thank you!
11-24-2016, 08:24 AM #3
Yolo Brahs !
Are you high?
Cool, nice guide there Hydrogen! Do you think this will come in handy when it comes to eboot patching newer games to 1.76( if the Jailbreak will be on thiw FW )?
06-10-2017, 02:58 AM #4
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, right now, PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. has now revealed a new tutorial on how to Decrypt & Dump Games on the Playstation 4 Console. This has been an amazing week in the PS4 Scene don't think? We're actually getting closer, and closer to things. Lets continue on the tutorial by Zecoxao shall we?

To roughly quote Zecoxao's Tutorial:

Requirements:

• ps4sdk precompiled
  • elf loader precompiled or extreme-modding's elf loader.
  • You must login or register to view this content.
  • 1.76 console
  • usb pendrive or external hdd (fat32 or exfat, exfat recommended)
  • A preactivated online game or a purchased disc game
  • The TITLE ID of the disc

Steps:

1. Compile the payload with the correct commands.
Specifically for The Playroom (CUSA00001):

decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/eboot.bin", "/mnt/usb0/eboot.bin");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libc.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libc.prx");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libSceFios2.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFios2.prx");
decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_sys/about/right.sprx", "/mnt/usb0/right.sprx");

2. Start the game.
3. Minimize the game (PS Button)
4. Access elf loader
5. Let it load all the way until stage 5 and stabilize
6. Plug the usb stick or hdd on the rightmost port, near PS4 logo
7. Load the payload:

#listener
socat - TCP:my.ps4.ip:5052
#sender
socat -u FILE:path/to/DumpFile TCP:my.ps4.ip:5053

8. when it finishes loading (user return 0) unplug the stick or hdd and check inside. you should have the files in elf format on the root

PS: This is a continuation to the previous tutorial "dump and decrypt usermodules"
PPS: do not forget that the games decryption require ABSOLUTE PATH due to rif management.

This doesn't work.

Extreme modding's ELF loader produces the 'Not enough free system memory' error EVERY attempt.

If you have any contact details for zecoxao I'd appreciate them.
06-10-2017, 04:18 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Felipe View Post
This doesn't work.

Extreme modding's ELF loader produces the 'Not enough free system memory' error EVERY attempt.

Hey Felipe, thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately, this is an elderly thread. I'm sure Sony patched entities around a while back. Not too sure if Zecoxao annexed or isolated a few steps (which I'm positive he did), but you can always associate with him on Twitter. He's active daily.

Twitter: @notzecoxao

Cheers, Hydrogen
06-10-2017, 04:35 AM #6
It's 1.76 how can it be patched?
06-10-2017, 04:37 AM #7
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hey Felipe, thanks for the feedback!

Unfortunately, this is an elderly thread. I'm sure Sony patched entities around a while back. Not too sure if Zecoxao annexed or isolated a few steps (which I'm positive he did), but you can always associate with him on Twitter. He's active daily.

Twitter: @notzecoxao

Cheers, Hydrogen

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
06-10-2017, 05:14 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Like, during 1.76 updating to the latest firmware back then (they have patched a few things; not knowing if they messed with stuff in there).

If it's the .elf, you can always try using another one.
06-10-2017, 08:02 AM #9
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
This doesn't work.

You have to host the elf loader on a local server
06-10-2017, 04:10 PM #10
Red7s
Save Point
Originally posted by BurtE View Post
You have to host the elf loader on a local server

Does it have to be a local server? If not I wouldn't mind hosting the elf file for others to use on a webserver of mine

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo