12-01-2016, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

The following 2 users say thank you to Fixed Username for this useful post:

Ali, AFG

The following 19 users groaned at Fixed Username for this awful post:

ANONY420, energie93, Frosty, Gehirnstaub, Grezinn, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, Jeanqui, John, jwm614, lalo1996, LaughTracks, MODZ4FUN420, Mtx_FuRy, ProfoundModz, PseudoAnonymous, Sick_aSS_FoO, TotalModzHD, wajdi9
12-01-2016, 04:31 AM #2
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
I think you've convinced them, my friend. Good job. The jailbreaking era has ended!

The following 25 users say thank you to TheBigRod for this useful post:

192.168.1.1, abdul11, Ali, Sparrow, bmob10189, CanadianOnCFW, energie93, Frosty, G-NeR, Gehirnstaub, Hydrogen, iTruceFret, LaRip8, LaughTracks, Mtx_FuRy, ProfoundModz, PseudoAnonymous, SeiffyTheGod, Kronos, TotalModzHD, x__DMR__x, x5150xiZombie, xkoeckiiej, Yolo Brahs !
12-01-2016, 04:33 AM #3
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
I'm convinced, thank you!

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

TheBigRod
12-01-2016, 04:57 AM #4
shawncarnage
Little One
Lol on a site where they need jb to mod and modding is the main thing they do...

The following 2 users say thank you to shawncarnage for this useful post:

Frosty, TheBigRod

The following user groaned shawncarnage for this awful post:

Ali
12-01-2016, 05:09 AM #5
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
Lol on a site where they need jb to mod and modding is the main thing they do...

Can you use it in a sentence?
12-01-2016, 05:11 AM #6
Thanks, I'll take this into consideration Winky Winky

The following 6 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

CanadianOnCFW, Frosty, LaRip8, LaughTracks, TheBigRod, xkoeckiiej
12-01-2016, 06:10 AM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Well fuck! You are so persuasive!

The following 2 users say thank you to Best Mate for this useful post:

Frosty, TheBigRod
12-01-2016, 08:03 AM #8
ProfoundModz
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Fixed
Like seriously guys, it was funny and interesting the first few years but come on. If a jailbreak is released, all hell is going to break loose and games that legit gamers want to play will be ruined. This happens, we are going to have a very serious problem, not just in the modding community but with the enitre gaming industry regarding next-gen consoles. And btw don't tell me to move on PC or build one, I've done it already. I'm speaking on behalf of all next-gen consoles (even Xbox 1).*

In your signature you state that you mod game. Now, I am assuming, and not at all stating or saying that you do, but doesn't this deter from the people who want to play old gen legit?
You're stating not to jailbreak next gen consoles, but freely admitting you own a jailbroken old gen console?!
Besides the console (which from my interpretation, isn't your main concern from this post), whats the difference in the people from old gen -> next gen?
12-01-2016, 08:08 AM #9
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by ProfoundModz View Post
In your signature you state that you mod game. Now, I am assuming, and not at all stating or saying that you do, but doesn't this deter from the people who want to play old gen legit?
You're stating not to jailbreak next gen consoles, but freely admitting you own a jailbroken old gen console?!
Besides the console (which from my interpretation, isn't your main concern from this post), whats the difference in the people from old gen -> next gen?

ProfoundModz comin' in with the kill.

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

ProfoundModz
12-01-2016, 09:03 AM #10
Slick
Anxiety
what is drugs

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo