Post: [1.76 FW / Offline] GTAV First Ever Mod Menu Showcase
12-04-2016, 09:27 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

Hello NextGenUpdate, previously, we have seen PS4 Developers You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content. team up together, and confirm modding on the Playstation 4 Console through Grand Theft Auto 5 by running Native Code via an API Tool. You can view that here incase you missed out on it! Find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Today is a very special day in the PS4 Scene since Santa came early this year! Well NGU Member 2much4u is about to show you what "Modding" can actually be capable of in the Next Gen Console, Playstation 4.

I'm truly glad to show you the first Mod Menu to ever be showcased for PS4. He had gone through some pretty rough days working up on this, but he has got it working to have a fully running nice basic mod menu! This was done running on 1.76 Firmware Playstation 4 Console, and of course a brain.

He stated that he'll probably think of a release later on in the future, but for the moment no to stay away from getting in trouble. Just look and see what we can do so far in the Next Gen Modding Scene.

Get ready for these dank hax... ready? LETS DIVE IN!

2much4u's Mod Menu on Grand Theft Auto 5 PS4 1.76 (First Ever Showcase)

Video's Description:

"This is a simple mod menu I created for GTAV on the PS4. Because of the nature of the exploits used to allow this, it is only possible to use on the PS4 firmware 1.76. Because It is on a lower PS4 firmware, it is IMPOSSIBLE to use online. To anybody concerned, you have no reason to worry about GTA Online being ruined on PS4 anytime soon. I am also not going to be releasing this, at least not anytime in the near future. Huge thanks to CTurt and all those involved in PS4 research allowing game modifications like this to be possible."

More Information

Amazing right? We have seen a tool, now we have seen a Mod Menu. I know more developers are working up some nice API Tools/Menus at the moment, but at least you can see how it is looking so far for the first one ever. Also, for those are complaining about not jailbreaking the PS4 Console, and how modding is going to ruin online.

Modding for Next Gen PS4 has already been confirmed, but don't think the world is over... just yet. Their isn't a spoofer to actually get online on a 1.76 PS4 Console without it asking for updates. I'm pretty sure it's probably being worked on right now, but it wont release that fast.

Conclusion

Hope you enjoyed watching the first ever showcase of a Mod Menu for Grand Theft Auto 5. Can't wait to share more videos, releases, and news for the next upcoming month of December for you all! This is just the beginning to a new Era of Next Gen Modding.

Follow ma Boy 2M4U:

Follow 2much4u for top news on his projects, and keep up with him with information!

2much4u's NGU Profile: You must login or register to view this content.
Twitter: You must login or register to view this content.
Youtube: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-07-2016 at 07:52 PM.

The following 54 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

- EdUaRdO -, /SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, Algebra, BAD_ROBOT, BaSs_HaXoR, basshead4ever, BaumHF1, Big_Buddha, brewing up, BurtE, CallMeDex, CanadianOnCFW, DawidB, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Ethen, Frosty, G-NeR, gοd, Gandi22, H-A-X-O, iDontRte, ImPiffHD, ItzDanBoii__X, jazrawi_ae, Je Modz, KaozHG, Krxxl, LaughTracks, LordOlliee, lucasaf01, MOD-RuLeZ, MODZ4FUN420, MrNiato2, norge1, nrgman1973, NYKILLA007, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, Darth Saul, .EXE, real1983, RF0oDxM0Dz, rickypkemp, Right, rockym56, Smoky420, STVBDKD, TheBigRod, User343234, VenoxCoding, wajdi9, weelee, zundappchef

The following 9 users groaned at Hydrogen for this awful post:

Ali, Red-EyeX32, Exploited, Tears, ImSooCool, primetime43, AFG, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, U WOT M8
12-04-2016, 09:37 PM #2
Octolus
I defeated!
he works at serendipity, just sayin Needa

The following 5 users say thank you to Octolus for this useful post:

CodfatherKilla, DawidB, JrModz, Sloth, Teken
12-04-2016, 09:48 PM #3
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
he works at serendipity, just sayin Needa

shoutout!
12-04-2016, 09:57 PM #4
nrgman1973
Vault dweller
Very nice when do you think menus will be ready
12-04-2016, 10:00 PM #5
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
nice hope theres cfw to come.
12-04-2016, 10:08 PM #6
DawidB
Keeper
2much4u is the best
He is number ONE.
12-04-2016, 10:15 PM #7
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
wait is this real or am i in heaven???? <3
12-04-2016, 10:24 PM #8
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
Very nice 2much4Free Tiphat
12-04-2016, 11:44 PM #9
- EdUaRdO -
Do a barrel roll!
from 2much, will always be a great job, Keep work man, u are the best
12-05-2016, 12:57 AM #10
my mouth is fucking watering yh!!! boy!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo