12-05-2016, 07:13 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So i figured a topic with a list of console bundles that are on jailbreakable firmwares would be useful so people know what to look for.

Some advice when buying a PS4:
- It’s easier to ensure you have the right firmware version if get the device new and sealed, not “used”
- If you get a “used” console, be careful: expect the seller to update before it is shipped. Same with Local stores also. Make sure to ask first and clarify you want it on a certain firmware.
- On Amazon and eBay, the description isn't always spot on. Make sure to ask the sellers for details if possible.
*Amazon has a great return policy. Use it if the PS4 is not the one you expected.

1.76 Bundles:
- PS4 Glacier White Destiny Bundle
- Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle
- Knack launch Bundle
- InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack Bundle
- NBA 2K14 Bundle
- FIFA 2K14 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
- Infamous: Second Son launch Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Black Destiny Bundle
- PS4 Black DriveClub Bundle
- PS4 Glacier White DriveClub Bundle
- Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle
- Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Model Number CUH-1001A

Additionally, people are reporting that consoles bundled with The Last of us usually ship with firmware 1.76 or 2.03. Get confirmation from the seller before buying those!

4.05 Bundles:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Limited Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Bundle
- Ultimate Player Edition Bundle
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle
- Final Fantasy XV Luna Edition
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Bundle
- Standard Slim (FW 3.55 only on consoles with Datecode 6B & 6C)
- Uncharted 4 Bundle (P-27452374, MC739xxxxxx)
- Watch Dogs 2 Bundle (Includes Watch Dogs 1 & 2)
- Super Pro (Launch edition)

4.55 Bundles:
- Slim Silver Limited Edition (Silver (Ver. 2) x 1 , Silver (Ver. 2) x 2 (EMEA))
- Slim GT Sport Limited Edition (Silver with GT Logo)
- Minecraft Bundle (EUR CUH-20XXA Jet Black Minecraft Bundle comes with 4.70 FW from box)
- That's You! voucher code Bundle (DATECODE : 7B (about may 2017))

5.05 Bundles:
- Days of Play Limited Edition (2x "Days of Play Blue" with Gold stenciling on the touchpad) (This is the EU one the US one might be possible too)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Game requires 4.74, so some units may come with that min firm or newer depending. Just assume 4.7X.)
- Slim No Bundle 500gb (CAD/US)
- Slim No Bundle 500gb (EU)
- Pro 4K (Jet black)
- Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in Star Wars Battlefront Design Jet black)
- Monster Hunter World LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in God of War Design)
- God of War LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in God of War Design)
- Gamestop Limited Edition (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in Glacier White)
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 09-29-2018 at 11:47 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BAD_ROBOT, Bobberk, DawidB, Fgr modz, Fixed Username, gluesniffinpete, GTA MoDz, Hydrogen, joni_djESP, NICHOLASCHAMMAS, NIO77, Pianist Prodigy, ThatEpicSomeone, User3, Wosley, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xGsc-_-Funzo
08-30-2017, 08:40 PM #83
Originally posted by iridium7890 View Post
True but what if we can't downgrade , the prices will go upto near 1k then I am pretty sure :( . Also , do you think soon enough we may have a jailbreak an a potential way to spoof online?

I'm definitely no authority to speculate on the release of something like that. But imho if someone does have it/find it then it would probably stay private and slowly trickle out to the public over the course of a few years like most important and secret things in this community.

Yeah man you do what you want, but modding on the PS4 might not be worth the money for a while. On the PS3 everyone thought 3.41 was going to be target firmware because of the jailbreak dongles, but once 3.55 was leaked it blew that out of the water and a lot of the money and time spent was wasted. Not that I think the keys would be leaked on the PS4 but if they were discovered or a major exploit to the SAMU is found then that might be the next best thing. And of course if that happened then the 1.76 craze might prove to be a huge waste of time and money for a lot of end users.

My understanding is that most of 1.76 is meant for development and not so much for the little guys.
08-30-2017, 08:53 PM #84
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I'm definitely no authority to speculate on the release of something like that. But imho if someone does have it/find it then it would probably stay private and slowly trickle out to the public over the course of a few years like most important and secret things in this community.

Yeah man you do what you want, but modding on the PS4 might not be worth the money for a while. On the PS3 everyone thought 3.41 was going to be target firmware because of the jailbreak dongles, but once 3.55 was leaked it blew that out of the water and a lot of the money and time spent was wasted. Not that I think the keys would be leaked on the PS4 but if they were discovered or a major exploit to the SAMU is found then that might be the next best thing. And of course if that happened then the 1.76 craze might prove to be a huge waste of time and money for a lot of end users.

My understanding is that most of 1.76 is meant for development and not so much for the little guys.

I heard that qwerty always publicly releases his findings , if he was to find a jailbreak , do you think it would stay private for a few more years? I was hoping we could see something by the end of next year aha , not that you know but i aint been following the scene
08-30-2017, 08:59 PM #85
Originally posted by iridium7890 View Post
I heard that qwerty always publicly releases his findings , if he was to find a jailbreak , do you think it would stay private for a few more years? I was hoping we could see something by the end of next year aha , not that you know but i aint been following the scene

He said that he would release his exploit for 4.5x if the exploit changed 4.7x+

It would be a nice leap forward but nothing is guaranteed..
09-15-2017, 01:15 PM #86
it's ok for this ?

You must login or register to view this content.
09-17-2017, 06:50 PM #87
Anyone can confirm me if ps4 black drive club it's ok for 1.76 , thanks
09-18-2017, 02:39 AM #88
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by YouTube View Post
Anyone can confirm me if ps4 black drive club it's ok for 1.76 , thanks

Yes it would be ok

The following user thanked NGU GHOST for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube
10-08-2017, 07:27 PM #89
Can anyone point me in a direction where I can buy one?
10-08-2017, 08:31 PM #90
Originally posted by OfficialJesseP View Post
So i figured a topic with a list of console bundles that are on 1.76 or lower firmware would be useful so people know what to look for.

About PS4 Firmware 1.76:
PS4 Firmware 1.76 was released on August 20th, 2014. Any bundle released before that date will have a firmware below 1.76.

Some advice when buying a PS4:
- It’s easier to ensure you have the right firmware version if get the device new and sealed, not “used”
- If you get a “used” console, be careful: expect the seller to update before it is shipped. Same with Local stores also. Make sure to ask first and clarify you want it on 1.76 firmware.
- On Amazon and eBay, the description isn't always spot on. Make sure to ask the sellers for details if possible.
*Amazon has a great return policy. Use it if the PS4 is not the one you expected.

Buying a PS4 new, with guaranteed low firmware:
The best way to get yourself a PS4 with low firmware is to buy one of the old bundles, and get it new. The listings below are old bundles shipping with the old PS4 hardware, which are guaranteed to have firmware <= 1.76, if you buy them new.

On eBay, you can look for PS4 Launch Systems in the Game consoles category. Make sure it is a “sealed” unit.

Bundles:
- PS4 Glacier White Destiny Bundle
- Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle
- Knack launch Bundle
- InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack Bundle
- NBA 2K14 Bundle
- FIFA 2K14 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
- Infamous: Second Son launch Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Black Destiny Bundle
- PS4 Black DriveClub Bundle
- PS4 Glacier White DriveClub Bundle
- Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle
- Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Model Number CUH-1001A

Additionally, people are reporting that consoles bundled with The Last of us usually ship with firmware 1.76 or 2.03. Get confirmation from the seller before buying those!

Now if there are any other console bundles i missed that come on 1.76 or lower let me know and i'll add them to the list
Smile

Do you know where I can get one directly. Also, there is a GTA Bundle that has the same release date as the original. That one is not listed on here. Would that one work?
10-08-2017, 08:35 PM #91
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Sailor
Do you know where I can get one directly. Also, there is a GTA Bundle that has the same release date as the original. That one is not listed on here. Would that one work?

PM Hydro as he'd know better than i would: You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo