12-05-2016, 07:13 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So i figured a topic with a list of console bundles that are on jailbreakable firmwares would be useful so people know what to look for.

Some advice when buying a PS4:
- It’s easier to ensure you have the right firmware version if get the device new and sealed, not “used”
- If you get a “used” console, be careful: expect the seller to update before it is shipped. Same with Local stores also. Make sure to ask first and clarify you want it on a certain firmware.
- On Amazon and eBay, the description isn't always spot on. Make sure to ask the sellers for details if possible.
*Amazon has a great return policy. Use it if the PS4 is not the one you expected.

1.76 Bundles:
- PS4 Glacier White Destiny Bundle
- Battlefield 4 Launch Bundle
- Knack launch Bundle
- InFamous Second Son + Killzone Shadow Fall + Knack Bundle
- NBA 2K14 Bundle
- FIFA 2K14 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 7 Bundle
- Dynasty Warriors 8 bundle
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag Bundle
- Infamous: Second Son launch Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Black Destiny Bundle
- PS4 Black DriveClub Bundle
- PS4 Glacier White DriveClub Bundle
- Call of Duty: Ghost Bundle
- Little Big Planet 3 LEGO Bundle
- Watch_Dogs Bundle
- PS4 Model Number CUH-1001A

Additionally, people are reporting that consoles bundled with The Last of us usually ship with firmware 1.76 or 2.03. Get confirmation from the seller before buying those!

4.05 Bundles:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Limited Edition
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Bundle
- Ultimate Player Edition Bundle
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle
- Final Fantasy XV Luna Edition
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Bundle
- Standard Slim (FW 3.55 only on consoles with Datecode 6B & 6C)
- Uncharted 4 Bundle (P-27452374, MC739xxxxxx)
- Watch Dogs 2 Bundle (Includes Watch Dogs 1 & 2)
- Super Pro (Launch edition)

4.55 Bundles:
- Slim Silver Limited Edition (Silver (Ver. 2) x 1 , Silver (Ver. 2) x 2 (EMEA))
- Slim GT Sport Limited Edition (Silver with GT Logo)
- Minecraft Bundle (EUR CUH-20XXA Jet Black Minecraft Bundle comes with 4.70 FW from box)
- That's You! voucher code Bundle (DATECODE : 7B (about may 2017))

5.05 Bundles:
- Days of Play Limited Edition (2x "Days of Play Blue" with Gold stenciling on the touchpad) (This is the EU one the US one might be possible too)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Game requires 4.74, so some units may come with that min firm or newer depending. Just assume 4.7X.)
- Slim No Bundle 500gb (CAD/US)
- Slim No Bundle 500gb (EU)
- Pro 4K (Jet black)
- Star Wars Battlefront II Bundle LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in Star Wars Battlefront Design Jet black)
- Monster Hunter World LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in God of War Design)
- God of War LIMITED EDITION PRO 4K (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in God of War Design)
- Gamestop Limited Edition (DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless-Controller in Glacier White)
Last edited by OfficialJesseP ; 09-29-2018 at 11:47 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

BAD_ROBOT, Bobberk, DawidB, Fgr modz, Fixed Username, gluesniffinpete, GTA MoDz, Hydrogen, joni_djESP, NICHOLASCHAMMAS, NIO77, Pianist Prodigy, ThatEpicSomeone, User3, Wosley, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xGsc-_-Funzo
08-27-2017, 11:22 PM #74
twooo
08-28-2017, 06:05 AM #75
kyfolam
Do a barrel roll!
In my area are some for sale because "they don't want to wait for modding"... Prices are about 500$ if anyone needs
08-28-2017, 06:19 PM #76
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
Can anyone link me one that i can buy? I'm in the UK
08-29-2017, 01:56 AM #77
Originally posted by Devious View Post
Question. Lets just say i updated my ps4 to the current update and i did get it preused from gamestop however i dont;t know if i can downgrade it perhaps if there is a way? my ps4s model number is CUH-1215A , My brothers ps4 has the same number and his ps4 came in a uncharted 4 bundle
EDIT: They are both Jet Black 4s

Not currently possible to downgrade

And if it were then the prices of these consoles would drop very quickly
08-29-2017, 02:06 PM #78
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
Not currently possible to downgrade

And if it were then the prices of these consoles would drop very quickly

Hey , know any bundles that are for sale that are 1.76?
08-29-2017, 10:42 PM #79
Originally posted by iridium7890 View Post
Hey , know any bundles that are for sale that are 1.76?

No sorry I don't
If you're interested in saving money then buying an individual console and not a bundle is sometimes cheaper

But like anything of this nature it's always risky and you should do your homework on what you're buying before you click purchase

*Edit*

I took a look at some of the places I contacted when I got mine and holy shit have the prices inflated recently. TBH man I wouldn't waste the money on it. When I got mine it was about $250 which was a lot closer to the cost of a new console than the prices these things are going for now.

Honestly I would just wait and see what happens or get a 3.55 PS3 if you want to mod.. at least then you can mod online where you currently can't for the PS4...
08-29-2017, 11:26 PM #80
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
No sorry I don't
If you're interested in saving money then buying an individual console and not a bundle is sometimes cheaper

But like anything of this nature it's always risky and you should do your homework on what you're buying before you click purchase

*Edit*

I took a look at some of the places I contacted when I got mine and holy shit have the prices inflated recently. TBH man I wouldn't waste the money on it. When I got mine it was about $250 which was a lot closer to the cost of a new console than the prices these things are going for now.

Honestly I would just wait and see what happens or get a 3.55 PS3 if you want to mod.. at least then you can mod online where you currently can't for the PS4...

Think I might buy it for £400 an keep it , an pray someone releases a jailbreak for it to allow online mods
08-30-2017, 01:25 AM #81
Originally posted by iridium7890 View Post
Think I might buy it for £400 an keep it , an pray someone releases a jailbreak for it to allow online mods

Yeah that's about the going rate in the US. That's really a ton of money man :/

Keep in mind if someone finds a way to downgrade cheaper newer consoles then you'll never get that money back

I'm not interested in selling mine but I haven't touched it in months

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

iridium7890
08-30-2017, 11:49 AM #82
iridium7890
Climbing up the ladder
Yeah that's about the going rate in the US. That's really a ton of money man :/

Keep in mind if someone finds a way to downgrade cheaper newer consoles then you'll never get that money back

I'm not interested in selling mine but I haven't touched it in months

True but what if we can't downgrade , the prices will go upto near 1k then I am pretty sure :( . Also , do you think soon enough we may have a jailbreak an a potential way to spoof online?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo