12-13-2016, 11:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Brief Summary
After a few weeks of research and development on my PS4, i've created a small tool to show the possibilities on the PS4. This is very similar to what Bad ChoicesZ has done (Created an API, to allow reading / writing to process memory, then creating an RPC in assembly for GTA). Note the same thing can be done for any game on the PS4, i just started with GTA as i'm familiar with alot of it from PS3.

Before you ask, no you can't get online, at least not yet.

Side Note
I was thinking of creating an Ebook on Computing, which will cover all concepts related to modding on PS3 and PS4. This will take a while as im currently at University studying a Computer Science degree. I just wanted to know if people were interested in such a thing and if people wanted to learn.

This is a quick initial thought and breakdown of headings to be covered, if you want any others covering be sure to tell me be in the comments below;

- Memory

Number Formats

Awesome faceecimal
‣Binary
‣Hexadecimal

Data Storage

‣Bytes
‣Integral Numbers
‣Real Numbers
‣Strings

Addresses

‣Absolute
‣Logical
‣Relative

◦ Virtual Memory Mapping
◦ Finding Memory Addresses
◦ Pointers

- Language Generations

◦ High Level Languages
◦ Assembly Languages
◦ Machine Code

- Programming

General Programming Patterns

Awesome faceata Types
‣Variables
‣Operators
‣Relational Operators
‣Logical Operators
Statements

⁍ If; else if; else
⁍ Switch
⁍ For
⁍ While

‣Method / Procedure / Function
‣Arrays
‣Events
‣Threads
Classes

⁍ Inheritance
⁍ Polymorphism

◦ C#
◦ C

- Assembly

◦ PowerPC
◦ X86-64

- Debugging

◦ Registers
◦ Breakpoints

- RPC (Remote Procedural Call)
Last edited by Ludicrous Beach ; 12-15-2016 at 08:38 AM.

The following 33 users say thank you to Ludicrous Beach for this useful post:

aaron25th, Algebra, BAD_ROBOT, Boliberrys, DawidB, Destroyer_MMXV, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Dro, energie93, Father Luckeyy, G-NeR, hibye3, Hydrogen, iAmChump, Im_YouViolateMe, Je Modz, KL9, Kryptus, MenUru, MODZ4FUN420, NomanGaming, Norway-_-1999, Darth Saul, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, RF0oDxM0Dz, Kronos, VenoxCoding, WILDEMODZ, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxBlud23xX, Yolo Brahs !
12-13-2016, 08:10 PM #11
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]

Originally posted by Ludicrous
Brief Summary
After a few weeks of research and development on my PS4, i've created a small tool to show the possibilities on the PS4. This is very similar to what Bad ChoicesZ has done (Created an API, to allow reading / writing to process memory, then creating an RPC in assembly for GTA). Note the same thing can be done for any game on the PS4, i just started with GTA as i'm familiar with alot of it from PS3.

Side Note
I was thinking of creating an EBOOK on Computing, which will cover all concepts related to modding on PS3 and PS4. This will take a while as im currently at University studying a Computer Science degree. I just wanted to know if people were interested in such a thing and if people wanted to learn.

This is a quick initial thought and breakdown of headings to be covered, if you want any others covering be sure to tell me be in the comments below;

- Memory

Number Formats

Awesome faceecimal
‣Binary
‣Hexadecimal

Data Storage

‣Bytes
‣Integral Numbers
‣Real Numbers
‣Strings

Addresses

‣Absolute
‣Logical
‣Relative

◦ Virtual Memory Mapping
◦ Pointers

- Language Generations

◦ High Level Languages
◦ Assembly Languages
◦ Machine Code

- Programming

Awesome faceata Types
‣Variables
‣Operators
‣Relational Operators
‣Logical Operators
Statements

⁍ If; else if; else
⁍ Switch
⁍ For
⁍ While

‣Arrays
‣Events
‣Threads
Classes

⁍ Inheritance
⁍ Polymorphism

◦ C#
◦ C

- Assembly

◦ PowerPC
◦ X86-64

- Debugging

◦ Registers
◦ Breakpoints

Fucking brilliant mate. I love that word polymorphism lol a bit confusing at the start but i wrapped my head around it a while back lol. C sharp is a great start for development and with so many great options available when programming in the language like the introduction of generics back in the day in the 2.0 update i think it was lol but yeah Beach I would love for you to release something like that as i think most of us would be quite interested in this as a starting point. Well it would be extremely helpful to me as I am currently deciding to do a Computer Science course which will be a duration of 4 years or a Computer Science Infrastructure course which will also be 4 years. The difference is that the C.S Infrastructure course comprises more of Networking which i am extremely interested in. Anyways it would be helpful towards me and most likely the rest of the community.
12-13-2016, 09:48 PM #12
blasts
Haxor!
Looks very good bro, lol at the people who said its a pc
12-15-2016, 04:35 AM #13
Mccauley you spelt eBook as "EBOOK" I think you were treating it the same as an EBOOT? Cool Troll

Great work as always <3
12-15-2016, 05:36 AM #14
Smile Nice
12-15-2016, 10:28 AM #15
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
Honestly ..... first time back since Easter and I'm glad to see how much progress has been made and this is honestly amazing work . Rtm already being done now all that's left is spoofing and after spoofing remaining stealth . That's not far tho , Merry Christmas
12-15-2016, 04:59 PM #16
awesome post, one step at a time and this is a great step, thanx for sharing
12-17-2016, 05:04 AM #17
Zupah
Are you high?
Brief Summary

Side Note
I was thinking of creating an Ebook on Computing, which will cover all concepts related to modding on PS3 and PS4. This will take a while as im currently at University studying a Computer Science degree. I just wanted to know if people were interested in such a thing and if people wanted to learn.

- Memory

Number Formats

Awesome faceecimal
‣Binary
‣Hexadecimal

Data Storage

‣Bytes
‣Integral Numbers
‣Real Numbers
‣Strings

Addresses

‣Absolute
‣Logical
‣Relative

◦ Virtual Memory Mapping
◦ Pointers

- Language Generations

◦ High Level Languages
◦ Assembly Languages
◦ Machine Code

- Programming

Awesome faceata Types
‣Variables
‣Operators
‣Relational Operators
‣Logical Operators
Statements

⁍ If; else if; else
⁍ Switch
⁍ For
⁍ While

‣Arrays
‣Events
‣Threads
Classes

⁍ Inheritance
⁍ Polymorphism

◦ C#
◦ C

- Assembly

◦ PowerPC
◦ X86-64

- Debugging

◦ Registers
◦ Breakpoints

Looking forward to what 2017 has to offer, keep up the solid work brother.
12-18-2016, 06:49 PM #18
Playstation VR
Pokemon Trainer
Brief Summary

Side Note

- Memory

Number Formats

Awesome faceecimal
‣Binary
‣Hexadecimal

Data Storage

‣Bytes
‣Integral Numbers
‣Real Numbers
‣Strings

Addresses

‣Absolute
‣Logical
‣Relative

◦ Virtual Memory Mapping
◦ Pointers

- Language Generations

◦ High Level Languages
◦ Assembly Languages
◦ Machine Code

- Programming

Awesome faceata Types
‣Variables
‣Operators
‣Relational Operators
‣Logical Operators
Statements

⁍ If; else if; else
⁍ Switch
⁍ For
⁍ While

‣Arrays
‣Events
‣Threads
Classes

⁍ Inheritance
⁍ Polymorphism

◦ C#
◦ C

- Assembly

◦ PowerPC
◦ X86-64

- Debugging

◦ Registers
◦ Breakpoints

Its possible to modd MWR and Data Transfer to a Updated FW so we can play Online like the Ps3 old times?
Or play in LAN mode with the 1.76 with the updated ps4 and make a infection so we can have mods online?
Have you try any of those?
Thanks and nice work!
12-18-2016, 06:51 PM #19
Originally posted by Playstation
Its possible to modd MWR and Data Transfer to a Updated FW so we can play Online like the Ps3 old times?
Or play in LAN mode with the 1.76 with the updated ps4 and make a infection so we can have mods online?
Have you try any of those?
Thanks and nice work!

I dont own MWR so i couldn't tell you, im not sure really how data transfer works, but all the "code" required to make your PS4 mod games is stored on your PC not on the PS4. The webkit exploit runs this code after its send over the LAN. Therefore this way wouldn't be transferable. The infection thing i am also not sure on.

The following 2 users say thank you to Ludicrous Beach for this useful post:

G-NeR, Playstation VR

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo