12-18-2016, 12:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction
So myself and a few others tried the released Web Browser Patch that was released named "ps4_dev-dlclose_(Browser)_Kernel_Patch.bin", but couldn't get it to work as my IP was on a different LAN network to the one given, and i didn't want to mess about editing the binary file in hxd.
Therefore I looked for the code online, implemented the dlclose exploit and compiled it without the need for changing IP addresses, so it should work for anyone.
The debug information this payload sends is sent to the IP 192.168.1.77, although not needed for the patch. if you want to view the debug information make sure you have a TCP listener on port 9023 and you have changed your PC IP to 192.168.1.77.

Download
You must login or register to view this content.

Note
Thanks to lezek20 for the code;
uint64_t (*sceRegMgrSetInt)(uint32_t reg, int val) = (void *)0xFFFFFFFF8269B310;
sceRegMgrSetInt(0x3c040000, 0);
Last edited by Ludicrous Beach ; 12-19-2016 at 09:31 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Ludicrous Beach for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube, G-NeR, Gehirnstaub, gluesniffinpete, hackerfield, Hydrogen, Kexploit, MODZ4FUN420, Darth Saul, Right, Jon Snow, Vicodin10

The following 2 users groaned at Ludicrous Beach for this awful post:

Red-EyeX32, xFiibz
12-18-2016, 12:36 PM #2
I feel so special that it is my internal IP used for this file Cool Troll <3
12-19-2016, 06:59 AM #3
thanks
12-19-2016, 07:28 AM #4
shawncarnage
Little One
The one that activates the browser?
12-19-2016, 07:46 AM #5
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
err this is More or less the same as what lezek released, it didnt work for you because your ip address was not same as in his file

all you need to do is replace the IP with your PC's IP Address...

You can do this with a hex editor ( HxD ). Open lezeks file.
search for hex:
C0 A8 C7 F1

and replace with your ip...
ie.

192.168.0.1 = C0 A8 00 01

or you can download a simple program from the thread i made awhile back a file that patches the bin file, with ip you enter. -

Lezeks payload works fine, the only thing that stopped it working for many was not changing the IP to match their own.
Yours will most probably do the same.

p.s if you want to make payload that doesn't rely on specific IP, you could use 'sceNetHtonl(IN_ADDR_ANY)'.

The following 2 users say thank you to BadChoicesZ for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube, Hydrogen
12-19-2016, 09:30 AM #6
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
err this is More or less the same as what lezek released, it didnt work for you because your ip address was not same as in his file

all you need to do is replace the IP with your PC's IP Address...

You can do this with a hex editor ( HxD ). Open lezeks file.
search for hex:
C0 A8 C7 F1

and replace with your ip...
ie.

192.168.0.1 = C0 A8 00 01

or you can download a simple program from the thread i made awhile back a file that patches the bin file, with ip you enter. -

Lezeks payload works fine, the only thing that stopped it working for many was not changing the IP to match their own.
Yours will most probably do the same.

p.s if you want to make payload that doesn't rely on specific IP, you could use 'sceNetHtonl(IN_ADDR_ANY)'.

Yeah i know that, but i wasn't even on the 192.168.99.xx network, my local network is 192.168.1.xx, anyway this payload doesn't require an IP address which was my point so it works for anyone.
12-19-2016, 09:17 PM #7
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Originally posted by Ludicrous
Yeah i know that, but i wasn't even on the 192.168.99.xx network, my local network is 192.168.1.xx, anyway this payload doesn't require an IP address which was my point so it works for anyone.

... "wasn't even on the 192.168.99...."
Huh!??
Doesn't matter what IP you are, you can edit the IP in Lezek20's payload to match yours.

"Doesn't require IP Address!??"
you have static IP in your payload set to 192.168.1.77.
You state that people have to change their PC IP to the above IP...
I Understand this is just for 'debug' messages, but that's all lezeks used the IP for as well...

You added Lezek20's code to DLClose exploit... which is all that he did.
Virtually you have used his code and kr105's code to recompile the same thing as Lezek released with different IP and your name on it.
Unless you've done a minor change somewhere else ie. Handling timeouts on connections, or using IN_ADDR_ANY instead of IP.. etc. I cannot see this being any better than lezeks.

And works for everyone?
well yeah*.. like lezeks did*...

*just they have to change the IP address in the payload xD.
12-20-2016, 09:15 AM #8
Originally posted by BadChoicesZ View Post
... "wasn't even on the 192.168.99...."
Huh!??
Doesn't matter what IP you are, you can edit the IP in Lezek20's payload to match yours.

"Doesn't require IP Address!??"
you have static IP in your payload set to 192.168.1.77.
You state that people have to change their PC IP to the above IP...
I Understand this is just for 'debug' messages, but that's all lezeks used the IP for as well...

You added Lezek20's code to DLClose exploit... which is all that he did.
Virtually you have used his code and kr105's code to recompile the same thing as Lezek released with different IP and your name on it.
Unless you've done a minor change somewhere else ie. Handling timeouts on connections, or using IN_ADDR_ANY instead of IP.. etc. I cannot see this being any better than lezeks.

And works for everyone?
well yeah*.. like lezeks did*...

*just they have to change the IP address in the payload xD.

Yeah but like i said, you *have* to change the IP in his, you don't *have* to change the IP in this one. Lezeks doesnt work for everyone unless they change the IP. This one works for everyone without the need of changing ip
12-20-2016, 06:45 PM #9
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Introduction
So myself and a few others tried the released Web Browser Patch that was released named "ps4_dev-dlclose_(Browser)_Kernel_Patch.bin", but couldn't get it to work as my IP was on a different LAN network to the one given, and i didn't want to mess about editing the binary file in hxd.
Therefore I looked for the code online, implemented the dlclose exploit and compiled it without the need for changing IP addresses, so it should work for anyone.
The debug information this payload sends is sent to the IP 192.168.1.77, although not needed for the patch. if you want to view the debug information make sure you have a TCP listener on port 9023 and you have changed your PC IP to 192.168.1.77.

Download

Note
Thanks to lezek20 for the code;
uint64_t (*sceRegMgrSetInt)(uint32_t reg, int val) = (void *)0xFFFFFFFF8269B310;
sceRegMgrSetInt(0x3c040000, 0);

Works! Thanks for this.
12-20-2016, 10:00 PM #10
Yeah but like i said, you *have* to change the IP in his, you don't *have* to change the IP in this one. Lezeks doesnt work for everyone unless they change the IP. This one works for everyone without the need of changing ip

If users can't change a simple thing in a binary file, maybe they shouldn't be messing with PS4 in the first place...

The following user groaned Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo