Post: How to Setup 1.76 Webkit Exploit for the PS4 Console
12-22-2016, 08:19 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

Hello NextGenUpdate, this tutorial might be a bit month late or so for of course the newer people, but since it hasn't been shown. It'll be a nice touch to be added here! So this video is shown by Modded Warfare, which actually helps you setup the Webkit Exploit on the PS4 console. If any of you need me to make a Full Tutorial Thread just plain text and images teaching you that way, feel free to show me feedback, I would of course create it. Anyways, before we start you will need a few things to actually get started with the setup.

Pre-Requisites

• 1.76 Playstation 4 Console: You must login or register to view this content.
  • Host Mapping: 89.108.88.221 / manuals.playstation.net
  • 1.76 UPDATPUP: You must login or register to view this content.
  • Exploit Page IP Address: 89.108.88.221

Modded Warfare's Video (20 Minutes Long)

Conclusion

There will be a continuation of this right now on how to run Ubuntu with 1 USB Stick. Note again that if you have no idea what you're doing I suggest you to not even mess with this. I'm not responsible if you brick your console, or accidentally update it in any way. This is for new people that don't know how to setup the 1.76 Webkit Exploit on their PS4. This allows you to gain some modifications such as: Debug Settings, Linux, Ubuntu, File System, and much more.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 12-22-2016 at 08:24 AM.
01-10-2017, 04:40 PM #2
Hey, I can't enable the debug settings, after I press the button, nothing happens (Debug Settings aren't in the settings)?
01-10-2017, 04:46 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by iMaKeMoDz View Post
Hey, I can't enable the debug settings, after I press the button, nothing happens (Debug Settings aren't in the settings)?

Are you sure you followed the tutorial thoroughly?
01-10-2017, 06:47 PM #4
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Reload the page a few times, happens.
01-10-2017, 08:03 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by mikeyfnbrennan View Post
Reload the page a few times, happens.

Make sure to quote the user so they can respond back, but thanks for notifying him sir.

Originally posted by iMaKeMoDz View Post

He answered that for you Upside Down Happy
01-10-2017, 10:56 PM #6
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Make sure to quote the user so they can respond back, but thanks for notifying him sir.

He answered that for you Upside Down Happy

Thank you very much, totally forgot.
01-20-2017, 03:22 PM #7
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Introduction

Hello NextGenUpdate, this tutorial might be a bit month late or so for of course the newer people, but since it hasn't been shown. It'll be a nice touch to be added here! So this video is shown by Modded Warfare, which actually helps you setup the Webkit Exploit on the PS4 console. If any of you need me to make a Full Tutorial Thread just plain text and images teaching you that way, feel free to show me feedback, I would of course create it. Anyways, before we start you will need a few things to actually get started with the setup.

Pre-Requisites

• 1.76 Playstation 4 Console: You must login or register to view this content.
  • Host Mapping: 89.108.88.221 / manuals.playstation.net
  • 1.76 UPDATPUP: You must login or register to view this content.
  • Exploit Page IP Address: 89.108.88.221

Modded Warfare's Video (20 Minutes Long)

Conclusion

There will be a continuation of this right now on how to run Ubuntu with 1 USB Stick. Note again that if you have no idea what you're doing I suggest you to not even mess with this. I'm not responsible if you brick your console, or accidentally update it in any way. This is for new people that don't know how to setup the 1.76 Webkit Exploit on their PS4. This allows you to gain some modifications such as: Debug Settings, Linux, Ubuntu, File System, and much more.

The video's pretty informative. Reminds me of the old MzBomberzz days

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo