Post: How to Run Ubuntu on a PS4 1.76 Console via 1 USB Stick with the 1.76 Webkit Exploit
12-22-2016, 08:37 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

I know we had a tutorial a few months ago how to run Ubuntu / Linux, but those are outdated; this video by Modded Warfare is more clearer, and basically more knowledgeable; especially with new 1.76 running with 1 USB Stick. You will need to know how to setup your 1.76 Webkit Exploit on the PS4 Console before you can do this so click You must login or register to view this content. to get started. So before I start off saying anything, guys please take note that I am not responsible if anything happens to your console. Use Ubuntu on your console at your own risk, and I highly suggest if you have no idea what you're doing to not even mess with this. This is for for those developers that have knowledge towards the topic on the Playstation 4 console. If any of you need a typed tutorial, feel free to show me feedback, i'll go ahead and make it for you all. Before I show you the video, you will need a few things before getting started.

Pre-Requisites:

• Ubuntu 14.04: You must login or register to view this content.
  • Linux Bootloader for PS4: You must login or register to view this content.
  • Virtual Box: You must login or register to view this content.
  • 1.76 Webkit Tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.

Modded Warfare's Video (23 Minutes)

Conclusion

Hope this helps any of you in any shape or form. Like I said previously, if you need a typed tutorial on this, i'll be glad to do it. Once again i'm not responsible for any mistakes you make during this process. If you don't know what you're doing, don't even dare to mess with this. Goodies are coming for the PS4 this Christmas, stay tuned! Hi

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

DiiMoON_YouTube

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo