12-29-2016, 01:46 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I haven't test this but I think I know a way to hack all PS4 offline trophies for others.

STEP 1: Create a local user account on PS4 but don't create a PSN account on it.

STEP 2: Play a game(s) and get all offline trophies (pretty sure you can obtain trophies without a PSN account on PS4).

STEP 3: Backup PS4 HDD which hopefully backs up local user accounts with trophies.

STEP 4: Create a PSN account using the local user account and sync trophies.

STEP 5: Restore HDD from backup sign in as that local user and create/sign into another PSN account and sync the same trophies.

STEP 6: If you want to do this for multiple accounts just restore from backup, log into PSN accounts and sync trophies for each user Winky Winky

If this does indeed work then we could just add more and more games that have all trophies obtained to one master image. You could even have a HDD image/backup for each PS4 game and sell them hacked PS4 trophies. Unfortunately this should only work for offline trophies =( Oh well.

Let me know what you guys think if its possible like I said in the beginning I haven't tested this but it sounds possible. Later guys!
12-29-2016, 08:15 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
I haven't test this but I think I know a way to hack all PS4 offline trophies for others.

STEP 1: Create a local user account on PS4 but don't create a PSN account on it.

STEP 2: Play a game(s) and get all offline trophies (pretty sure you can obtain trophies without a PSN account on PS4).

STEP 3: Backup PS4 HDD which hopefully backs up local user accounts with trophies.

STEP 4: Create a PSN account using the local user account and sync trophies.

STEP 5: Restore HDD from backup sign in as that local user and create/sign into another PSN account and sync the same trophies.

STEP 6: If you want to do this for multiple accounts just restore from backup, log into PSN accounts and sync trophies for each user Winky Winky

If this does indeed work then we could just add more and more games that have all trophies obtained to one master image. You could even have a HDD image/backup for each PS4 game and sell them hacked PS4 trophies. Unfortunately this should only work for offline trophies =( Oh well.

Let me know what you guys think if its possible like I said in the beginning I haven't tested this but it sounds possible. Later guys!

If you haven't tested it, why make a clickbait title to your thread wat ...

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Expo_Modz
12-29-2016, 08:17 PM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Tried this b4, don't work as the trophies earned will b set to blank profile. Erasing it when a PSN profile is created and assigned. Tried using the blank profile as well to make saves but u can't back up the saves from a non PSN user. Sry but always test things b4 u post tutorials
12-29-2016, 08:36 PM #4
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Tried this b4, don't work as the trophies earned will b set to blank profile. Erasing it when a PSN profile is created and assigned. Tried using the blank profile as well to make saves but u can't back up the saves from a non PSN user. Sry but always test things b4 u post tutorials

Indeed. As for trophies, a person would have to do the vita method. Go on 1.76 PS4, plat the game legit on BLANK account, and use FTP to extract the trophy data. It would be unusable unless a spoofer were made :\
12-29-2016, 08:49 PM #5
Alt
Banned
How to hack admin account for ngu

1) watch youtube videos on how to hack
2) !?!?!?
3) unlimited rep, credits and sb powers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following user thanked Alt for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
12-29-2016, 08:56 PM #6
Originally posted by Alt View Post

2) !?!?!?

WhatwatWhat
12-29-2016, 09:07 PM #7
Shadow
Banned
Originally posted by Alt View Post

2) !?!?!?

lmao 1337 Hax beware

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo