Resource: [RELEASE] Console Manager Tool (Source Code) Dev / TestKits by PS4 Developer MrNiato - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: [RELEASE] Console Manager Tool (Source Code) Dev / TestKits by PS4 Developer MrNiato
  1. 01-03-2017, 06:12 AM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

Introduction

As we all know, Console Manager has been around PS3, and most modders know it known as CCAPI previously. Not that long ago we had seen PS4 Developer Mr. Niato showcase his Console Manager Tool for PS4. Had some great options to turn off/on a PS4 Console, Connect/Attach, and a lot more. Here is the video below just in case you missed out on it:

Today, Mr. Niato goes ahead, and releases his Source Code for the Console Manager Tool for anyone to go bite off of. It's basic, but its still an amazing release for him to share to the PS4 community!

To quote his thread off of his site:

"Nearly 2 month after the video I release the source code of my console manager, yes this is really basic but maybe one day it will be useful. Of course I don't include the Interop.ORTMAPILib because this is illegal."

Download: PS4 Console Manager Tool SRC.rar / Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll x Virus Scan

Furthermore, OldSchoolModzHD also shared the Interop.ORTMAPILib on PSXHAX if any of you would want to download it as well with the Virus Scan.

To quote OldSchoolModzHD:

"For those who want the Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll > Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll and a Virus Scan > Analysis.
    Also as a note every thing in that tool you can figure out, and more from the SDK project examples. If you don't have the examples for what ever reason I can upload them also."

Last edited by Hydrogen; 01-03-2017 at 06:16 AM.

2. Sponsored Links
  3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hydrogen For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

4. 01-03-2017, 08:21 AM
    Alt
    Someones gotta do it
    Alt
    Someones gotta do it
    NextGenUpdate
    rip ps4
  5. 01-03-2017, 09:16 AM
    XxBlud23xX
    < ^ > < ^ >
    XxBlud23xX
    < ^ > < ^ >
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice, thanks for keeping us updated as always Hydrogen
  6. 01-03-2017, 10:02 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice. Cool u posted the vids as well. ��
  7. 01-03-2017, 11:50 AM
    Algebra
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    Algebra
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    Introduction

As we all know, Console Manager has been around PS3, and most modders know it known as CCAPI previously. Not that long ago we had seen PS4 Developer [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] showcase his Console Manager Tool for PS4. Had some great options to turn off/on a PS4 Console, Connect/Attach, and a lot more. Here is the video below just in case you missed out on it:

Today, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] goes ahead, and releases his Source Code for the Console Manager Tool for anyone to go bite off of. It's basic, but its still an amazing release for him to share to the PS4 community!

"Nearly 2 month after the video I release the source code of my console manager, yes this is really basic but maybe one day it will be useful. Of course I don't include the Interop.ORTMAPILib because this is illegal."

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] x [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Furthermore, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] also shared the Interop.ORTMAPILib on PSXHAX if any of you would want to download it as well with the Virus Scan.

"For those who want the Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and a Virus Scan > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Also as a note every thing in that tool you can figure out, and more from the SDK project examples. If you don't have the examples for what ever reason I can upload them also."

Dude is OldSchoolModz back ?
  8. 01-03-2017, 11:57 AM
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    Frosty
    Olaf The Snowman
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Hydrogen View Post
    Introduction

As we all know, Console Manager has been around PS3, and most modders know it known as CCAPI previously. Not that long ago we had seen PS4 Developer [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] showcase his Console Manager Tool for PS4. Had some great options to turn off/on a PS4 Console, Connect/Attach, and a lot more. Here is the video below just in case you missed out on it:

Today, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] goes ahead, and releases his Source Code for the Console Manager Tool for anyone to go bite off of. It's basic, but its still an amazing release for him to share to the PS4 community!

Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] / [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] x [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Furthermore, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] also shared the Interop.ORTMAPILib on PSXHAX if any of you would want to download it as well with the Virus Scan.

"For those who want the Interop.ORTMAPILib.dll > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and a Virus Scan > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Just to clarify, Mr. Niato and [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] are the same person, yes?
  9. 01-03-2017, 12:07 PM
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    Hydrogen
    H20 Formula
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Just to clarify, Mr. Niato and http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...-mrniato2.html are the same person, yes?
    Yes sir.
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrogen For This Useful Post:

11. 01-03-2017, 01:00 PM
    Je Modz
    and you are?
    Je Modz
    and you are?
    NextGenUpdate
    nice i will have a look
  12. 01-03-2017, 10:06 PM
    Algebra
    NextGenUpdate Elite