01-08-2017, 01:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys i found a trusted Source where you can download all FW Updates for the Ps4 !

You must login or register to view this content.
01-08-2017, 05:01 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
Hi Guys i found a trusted Source where you can download all FW Updates for the Ps4 !

You must login or register to view this content.

I believe this has been posted plenty of times, but I guess it's been digged down the section.. i'll let it stay. Nice post
01-08-2017, 06:48 PM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I believe this has been posted plenty of times, but I guess it's been digged down the section.. i'll let it stay. Nice post

You must login or register to view this content. was meant for this, but Worror rarely gets on. Would be nice if admin transferred ownership to someone else.

Edit: Also who the fuck uploads a firmware that bricks people's consoles: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

#Dragoss, GreenManOSteele
01-08-2017, 08:07 PM #4
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You must login or register to view this content. was meant for this, but Worror rarely gets on. Would be nice if admin transferred ownership to someone else.

Edit: Also who the fuck uploads a firmware that bricks people's consoles: You must login or register to view this content.

they should write in the changelog "Bricks your console" Happy
01-08-2017, 08:13 PM #5
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
they should write in the changelog "Bricks your console" Happy

Wondering if Sony fixed the consoles they bricked.
01-08-2017, 08:59 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Wondering if Sony fixed the consoles they bricked.

I'll talk to the staff about his thread. In addition, is the "bricking" towards the PS4 Updates, or just manly the PS3s?
01-08-2017, 10:09 PM #7
I'll talk to the staff about his thread. In addition, is the "bricking" towards the PS4 Updates, or just manly the PS3s?

PS3 console. Old update though (4.45). I mean, i'd take control of the thread if need be, or maybe Luckeyy
01-08-2017, 10:16 PM #8

has been posted but not will all Updates bro
Thats why this one is better

Thanks
01-08-2017, 10:27 PM #9
Originally posted by Kaw110 View Post
has been posted but not will all Updates bro
Thats why this one is better

Thanks

That is very true, but it'd be better if the download links were posted in a thread and not having to lead a user to another site, especially one that's associated with competing forums. Just my pov, but I'm sure people would find this thread useful.
01-08-2017, 11:16 PM #10
That is very true, but it'd be better if the download links were posted in a thread and not having to lead a user to another site, especially one that's associated with competing forums. Just my pov, but I'm sure people would find this thread useful.

ye bro i understand, next time if i see something i will do it by this way
thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo