Post: Call of Duty: Ghosts RTM 1.76 PS4 Game Sample (Redbox, Godmode, Inf Ammo, etc..)
01-09-2017, 05:00 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we had seen Bad ChoicesZ release some video samples of him sending calls for trophies on Advanced Warfare.

Today we finally show some real time modding on 1.76 by our PS4 Developer Bad ChoicesZ. Many of us were waiting if we could mod Call of Duty games, and today is the day we finally show you. This is a quick video sample for Ghosts that BC had posted up on Youtube for us. This is only available on 1.76 Firmware, offline of course.

Video's Description

Been a minute, this is another shitty video. this just shows a few simple things on the latest PS4 version of Ghosts (Update 1.20)

• Demi god mode
  • Inf ammo
  • Player name change
  • SV_GameSendCommand (only showed iprintln with it, but can do trophies, visions, fov etc..)
  • RedBoxes
  • Thermal
  • setOrigin

and kick all players which is what 'disconnects me' near the end.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 01-09-2017 at 05:13 AM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Algebra, BaumHF1, DMAAR-7777, Father Luckeyy, Frosty, Je Modz, LaRip8, MODZ4FUN420, Pianist Prodigy, willy_mada
01-10-2017, 02:04 AM #11
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
all info is public to do this...

You do it the same way as ps3 just on a different console as in you need payload source, write to process function, get address from game and boom you will be a 1337 ps4 haxor Sir Gabe

yes but to most people this is too difficult so they just wait for tools that do it all for them Sal
01-10-2017, 02:08 AM #12
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Tip: Don't go on a modding forum, if you don't like mods.

I can do whatever the fuck I want. I come here for the shoutbox. Ew acne face as most people do who support the site. Ew acne face
Tip: Don't become staff again if you're going to screw it up again. Ew acne face
01-10-2017, 02:53 AM #13
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by AFG View Post
I can do whatever the fuck I want. I come here for the shoutbox. Ew acne face as most people do who support the site. Ew acne face
Tip: Don't become staff again if you're going to screw it up again. Ew acne face

daamnn chill savage
01-10-2017, 04:29 AM #14
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
all info is public to do this...

You do it the same way as ps3 just on a different console as in you need payload source, write to process function, get address from game and boom you will be a 1337 ps4 haxor Sir Gabe

The information is out there, but how many people do you think can do it? :p

Lets say 9%
01-10-2017, 04:36 AM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
daamnn chill savage

I had to put out that fire with the fire extinguisher :wato: Kappa
01-10-2017, 07:08 AM #16

No chance of that.
02-24-2017, 12:06 AM #17
Godsless
I am error
Oh i want to rec it c:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo