Post: [BETA] Playstation 4 UI Custom Modding Video by ThisIsMrNameless
01-11-2017, 02:07 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So previously in the Playstation 4 scene we had seen plenty of UI Mods by eXtreme with his amazing work editing UI. You could go check those out somewhere in the PS4 Mods and Cheats section.. probably in page 3-6.

Today, ThisIsMrNameless shares a reupload of his UI Custom Modding that's currently in beta. Looks pretty clean in my opinion, and honestly can't wait to see what he has stored later on for us!

For a quick tip to understand, yes, you do see multiMAN on the home screen of the PS4. That doesn't mean it's actually mmCM. It's just an edited photo installed to make it look like that, but I did see some images from mutliMAN with a spoofed PS4 console. Who knows what has been found already, or if SAMU has been decrypted, but we'll see soon. Enjoy the video!

Video's Description: "Just a reupload/edited version of my PS4 UI MOD" - ThisIsMrNameless

Can't wait to see what's being stored for us later on this upcoming month. Catch you on the next thread!
Youtube Channel: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 01-11-2017 at 10:31 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Algebra
01-11-2017, 08:35 PM #2
shawncarnage
Little One
This is a re-post unless this guy has any of those apps working anyone here on NGU can read a tut and do exactly the same ...
01-11-2017, 08:41 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
This is a re-post unless this guy has any of those apps working anyone here on NGU can read a tut and do exactly the same ...

App.db;vita.xml
01-11-2017, 10:05 PM #4
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
So previously in the Playstation 4 scene we had seen plenty of UI Mods by eXtreme with his amazing work editing UI. You could go check those out somewhere in the PS4 Mods and Cheats section.. probably in page 3-6.

Today, ThisIsMrNameless shares a reupload of his UI Custom Modding that's currently in beta. Looks pretty clean in my opinion, and honestly can't wait to see what he has stored later on for us!

For a quick tip to understand, yes, you do see multiMAN on the home screen of the PS4. That doesn't mean it's actually mmCM. It's just an edited photo installed to make it look like that, but I did see some images from mutliMAN with a spoofed PS4 console. Who knows what has been found already, or if SAMU has been decrypted, but we'll see soon. Enjoy the video!

Video's Description: "Just a reupload/edited version of my PS4 UI MOD" - ThisIsMrNameless

Can't wait to see what's being stored for us later on this upcoming month. Catch you on the next thread!

Have you seen his other videos by any chance I mean it literally aggravated the soul out of my body.
01-17-2017, 11:46 AM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
So previously in the Playstation 4 scene we had seen plenty of UI Mods by eXtreme with his amazing work editing UI. You could go check those out somewhere in the PS4 Mods and Cheats section.. probably in page 3-6.

yeah this is pretty alright haha, its a step forward in the console XMB modding. i cant wait till there is custom fonts PSN balls backgrounds etc :P
01-18-2017, 07:18 AM #6
NGM
Bounty hunter
you are amazing Hydrogen every week i see what you getting news for us im really amazed at what you doing

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo