Post: [GameSaves / Trophies are NOW working!] + How to Retail / Debug Game Transfusion
01-13-2017, 05:06 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Previously today we have posted information by Zecoxao explaining some nice information towards PS4 Resigning and of course the trophies working towards the Play Room / Minecraft running on a 1.76 TestKit (Activated).

Following from the topic, Zecoxao has released a tutorial for the community that contributes towards the PS4 GameSaves / Resigning, so a big thanks to the big man Zeco! If you haven't seen the previous post towards the working trophies, you can check that out here first: You must login or register to view this content.

To quote Zecoxao's Tutorial: "[Tutorial] Retail <-> Debug Game Transfusion"

This tutorial would not be possible without the help of my friend Charles. Thank you Charles, for making this possible Smile

You will need:

• A retail ps4 on 1.76 fw
  • A testkit or devkit on 1.76 fw, pre-activated (i will not go through details about the activation)
  • A game you wish to backup (disc or psn, as long as it's activated on psn)
  • hitodama's ps4sdk
  • DumpFile modified to decrypt the game's binaries (again, you're on your own)
  • An ftp payload to dump the files from app0
  • Knowledge about the previous tutorials i wrote, namely pfs bypass and decrypt games
  • (Optional) The game's icons (you'll need the original pkg for this and flatz's awesome python script)
  • A resigner for AAAA00000 trophies (keys are on wiki, again, i won't go into much detail on this, but i'll update the tutorial later with info)
  • Target Manager and Target Manager Server (they're out there, just find them, once again, i will not help you on this)

Trophy Debug Key
Code:
    02 CC D3 46 B4 59 CB 83 50 5E 8E 76 0A 44 D4 57
Trophy Retail Key
Code:
    21 F4 1A 6B AD 8A 1D 3E CA 7A D5 86 C1 01 B7 A9
Target Manager and Target Manager Server (they're out there, just find them, once again, i will not help you on this) - zeco

Some notes:

I won't go into much detail on this tutorial. If you have a brain, use it.

- Savegames and Trophies now work.
- Filenames are case sensitive!

Steps:

- Install the game
- Navigate to:

system_data/priv/appmeta/

On your ftp server and find the title id of your game (CUSAXXXXX)

- Copy the folder to a safe place (you'll need it)
- Navigate to:

/user/trophy/conf

On your ftp server and find the np comms id of your game (hint, it's mentioned in the title id folder, inside npbind) (NPWRXXXXX)

1. Copy the folder to a safe place (you'll need it)
  2. Resign the TRP inside NPWR folder to debug (i'll put a tutorial after this telling how to do it)
  3. name it trophy00.trp
  4. Transfer the entire content of app0 on pfsmnt to your desktop (you should have two folders, one called sce_sys, and another called trophy inside sce_sys)
  5. Copy trophy00.trp to sce_sys/trophy
  6. Copy the contents of the CUSAXXXXX folder to sce_sys
  7. Decrypt the prx,sprx,eboot.bin contents of your app0 game using dumpfile modified
  8. replace the existing ones in your copied app0 directory with the ones you just decrypted (using the same name)
  9. now, on your activated testkit and devkit, launch the game using the configuration of eboot.bin as loading elf and elf directory as working directory
  10. You should have your own backup running on testkit/devkit. Enjoy Smile

Here's the example of minecraft backup structure to serve as guide(take a closer look at sce_sys folder):
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are two videos as proof (Courtesy of Charles)

Amazing stuff today, big thanks to Zecoxao for the news and releases :fout:!

User1:

Now, on your activated testkit and devkit, launch the game using the configuration of eboot.bin as loading elf and elf directory as working directory
- You should have your own backup running on testkit/devkit. Enjoy Smile

ifeq ($(strip $(PS4DEV)),)

ifeq ($(strip $(DEVKITPS4)),)

export PS4DEV := /usr/local/workingdir

else

export PS4DEV := $(DEVKITPS4)

endif

endif

TARGET ?= $(notdir $(CURDIR))

BUILDDIR ?= $(CURDIR)/build

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 01-14-2017 at 03:52 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa, Right, TheMightyMoJo
01-13-2017, 07:44 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Added in something USER1 said in the comments from the tutorial :p
01-13-2017, 09:10 PM #3
Happy Epicness wish i had a DEVKit now :(
01-13-2017, 11:30 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
Happy Epicness wish i had a DEVKit now :(

Good luck getting one of them especially that's activated too Kappa
01-13-2017, 11:42 PM #5
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Previously today we have posted information by Zecoxao explaining some nice information towards PS4 Resigning and of course the trophies working towards the Play Room / Minecraft running on a 1.76 TestKit (Activated).

Following from the topic, Zecoxao has released a tutorial for the community that contributes towards the PS4 GameSaves / Resigning, so a big thanks to the big man Zeco! If you haven't seen the previous post towards the working trophies, you can check that out here first: You must login or register to view this content.

To quote Zecoxao's Tutorial: "[Tutorial] Retail <-> Debug Game Transfusion"

This tutorial would not be possible without the help of my friend Charles. Thank you Charles, for making this possible Smile

You will need:

• A retail ps4 on 1.76 fw
  • A testkit or devkit on 1.76 fw, pre-activated (i will not go through details about the activation)
  • A game you wish to backup (disc or psn, as long as it's activated on psn)
  • hitodama's ps4sdk
  • DumpFile modified to decrypt the game's binaries (again, you're on your own)
  • An ftp payload to dump the files from app0
  • Knowledge about the previous tutorials i wrote, namely pfs bypass and decrypt games
  • (Optional) The game's icons (you'll need the original pkg for this and flatz's awesome python script)
  • A resigner for AAAA00000 trophies (keys are on wiki, again, i won't go into much detail on this, but i'll update the tutorial later with info)
  • Target Manager and Target Manager Server (they're out there, just find them, once again, i will not help you on this)

Some notes:

I won't go into much detail on this tutorial. If you have a brain, use it.

- Savegames and Trophies now work.
- Filenames are case sensitive!

Steps:

- Install the game
- Navigate to:

system_data/priv/appmeta/

On your ftp server and find the title id of your game (CUSAXXXXX)

- Copy the folder to a safe place (you'll need it)
- Navigate to:

/user/trophy/conf

On your ftp server and find the np comms id of your game (hint, it's mentioned in the title id folder, inside npbind) (NPWRXXXXX)

1. Copy the folder to a safe place (you'll need it)
  2. Resign the TRP inside NPWR folder to debug (i'll put a tutorial after this telling how to do it)
  3. name it trophy00.trp
  4. Transfer the entire content of app0 on pfsmnt to your desktop (you should have two folders, one called sce_sys, and another called trophy inside sce_sys)
  5. Copy trophy00.trp to sce_sys/trophy
  6. Copy the contents of the CUSAXXXXX folder to sce_sys
  7. Decrypt the prx,sprx,eboot.bin contents of your app0 game using dumpfile modified
  8. replace the existing ones in your copied app0 directory with the ones you just decrypted (using the same name)
  9. now, on your activated testkit and devkit, launch the game using the configuration of eboot.bin as loading elf and elf directory as working directory
  10. You should have your own backup running on testkit/devkit. Enjoy Smile

Here's the example of minecraft backup structure to serve as guide(take a closer look at sce_sys folder):
You must login or register to view this content.

Here are two videos as proof (Courtesy of Charles)

Amazing stuff today, big thanks to Zecoxao for the news and releases :fout:!

User1:

Now, on your activated testkit and devkit, launch the game using the configuration of eboot.bin as loading elf and elf directory as working directory
- You should have your own backup running on testkit/devkit. Enjoy Smile

ifeq ($(strip $(PS4DEV)),)

ifeq ($(strip $(DEVKITPS4)),)

export PS4DEV := /usr/local/workingdir

else

export PS4DEV := $(DEVKITPS4)

endif

endif

TARGET ?= $(notdir $(CURDIR))

BUILDDIR ?= $(CURDIR)/build

So useless without a devkit/testkit? Resigning saves would be huge for NGU.
01-13-2017, 11:45 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
So useless without a devkit/testkit? Resigning saves would be huge for NGU.

Zecoxao said he did this on a 1.76 Activated TestKit. Devkits should work as well, but I doubt it could work (at the moment) for normal consoles on 1.76 just meh theory.
01-13-2017, 11:49 PM #7
Zecoxao said he did this on a 1.76 Activated TestKit. Devkits should work as well, but I doubt it could work (at the moment) for normal consoles on 1.76 just meh theory.

Would presume Red's looking into this then, as saves are his forte.
01-13-2017, 11:51 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Would presume Red's looking into this then, as saves are his forte.

Red is another Jesus Christ at saves Cool Troll He did drop a little sum sum on the SB not that long ago more shit for MWR Decryption Analysis which no one hasn't actually seen lol (Public Wise)
01-13-2017, 11:56 PM #9
Red is another Jesus Christ at saves Cool Troll He did drop a little sum sum on the SB not that long ago more shit for MWR Decryption Analysis which no one hasn't actually seen lol (Public Wise)

And maybe Flatz and DarkAutism will be prevalent when it comes to the trophy aspects. When cheats and resigning come further for saves, I'm sure DarkNacho will be onboard.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo