Post: Information Towards DevKits for Playstation 4 (Modes / Settings)
01-17-2017, 06:31 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Another slow day in the Playstation 4 scene, but we did get some small goodies from PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. (Z80) on Twitter.

As previous stated by him, he announced publicly that he had purchased a Development Kit to begin researching on it for a bit. Seems like he has shared a few things for us for today.

Furthermore, from what I have read. PS4 DevKits can be IntDev or ExtDev. For the consoles on IntDev, they have VSH Debug Settings Enabled.

DevKits (Two Settings)

• IntDev (QA Flagged)
  • ExtDev

DevKits (Four Modes; one could be found in the IntDev)

• Release Mode
  • Development Mode
  • Assist
  • Another found in IntDev

Will update whenever I get a hold of the fourth mode name. If anyone knows about it, please feel free to share it on the comments down below. Hopefully we could learn some more out of this.

Big thanks to Z80 for the share, and also Zecoxao for stating there was a 4th mode somewhere in the IntDev :fout:
01-17-2017, 10:48 PM #2
Silver_SR71
I am error
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Another slow day in the Playstation 4 scene, but we did get some small goodies from PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. (Z80) on Twitter.

As previous stated by him, he announced publicly that he had purchased a Development Kit to begin researching on it for a bit. Seems like he has shared a few things for us for today.

Furthermore, from what I have read. PS4 DevKits can be IntDev or ExtDev. For the consoles on IntDev, they have VSH Debug Settings Enabled.

DevKits (Two Settings)

• IntDev (QA Flagged)
  • ExtDev

DevKits (Four Modes; one could be found in the IntDev)

• Release Mode
  • Development Mode
  • Assist
  • Another found in IntDev

Will update whenever I get a hold of the fourth mode name. If anyone knows about it, please feel free to share it on the comments down below. Hopefully we could learn some more out of this.

Big thanks to Z80 for the share, and also Zecoxao for stating there was a 4th mode somewhere in the IntDev :fout:

Nice, you changed your avatar. Idk if you changed it a while ago I haven't been active on the forums as of lately.
01-17-2017, 11:51 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SR71 View Post
Nice, you changed your avatar. Idk if you changed it a while ago I haven't been active on the forums as of lately.

Changed it Friday I think. Not that type of person that likes Anime, but the old one was outdated. Thanks though.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo