Post: PS4 Case Mod Design for Final Fantasy XV by FixTronic
01-19-2017, 07:53 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Previously we have a ton of Case Mods displayed for us at eXtreme's Website, or here on NextGenUpdate. We have recently received a new Case Mod by designer FixTronic on a Final Fantasy XV Design. I don't know about you, but i'm a big fan when it comes to Final Fantasy. This was my childhood video games that I played non-stop to grind on.

This design towards the controller, and the Playstation 4 console looks amazing. Literally speechless on how much creativity many individuals can get when it comes to case mods. I would like to hear everyone's opinion on this design. Lets take a look at it shall we?

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

nepenthes77
01-20-2017, 08:07 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Shits thats cool, i seriously wonder how they do it lol
01-20-2017, 04:43 PM #3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Previously we have a ton of Case Mods displayed for us at eXtreme's Website, or here on NextGenUpdate. We have recently received a new Case Mod by designer FixTronic on a Final Fantasy XV Design. I don't know about you, but i'm a big fan when it comes to Final Fantasy. This was my childhood video games that I played non-stop to grind on.

This design towards the controller, and the Playstation 4 console looks amazing. Literally speechless on how much creativity many individuals can get when it comes to case mods. I would like to hear everyone's opinion on this design. Lets take a look at it shall we?

Never played Final Fantasy, but that looks so sick!
01-20-2017, 05:51 PM #4
This looks sweet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo