Post: PS4 Game Save Editing Tool (PS4 Save Editor) Coming Soon!
02-02-2017, 11:09 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, previously we have seen some scripts by You must login or register to view this content. that helped PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. release a tutorial on how to resign trophies from retail to debug. Many of us finally got something good which can actually impact the scene with a 1.76 console. In addition, for those wanting to edit your game saves for unlimited exploits, this is the time!

PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. had shown us a teaser of the PS4 Save Editor that the developers will be releasing out soon for the community for free. You don't need Kexploit for this, which means anyone can use this! What does this mean Hydrogen?

Basically, let's say Final Fantasy. You're broke in the game and need GIL. You can put an infinite amount of money on your save. Edit your levels, gil, AP, stats, etc. To keep it simple, it's like an RTM Tool to edit your stats sort to say! Here is the image from harryoke showing us his Final Fantasy Menu that has infinite gil and AP!

You must login or register to view this content.

Now we don't need to worry about game saves that much if you can actually end up using this! Also note that this will be free for everyone to use, and it is coming out soon. So please be patient, and your editing program will come soon only on Playstation 4 Consoles!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-03-2017 at 06:28 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Anglkaji, bonbonbon, BooYaaKaa, BurtE, cedrickson, danilo_BR, EMINEM__x3, HUYI82, ktohaan, Levisaurus, MODZ4FUN420, NelsonRodV, NGU GHOST, Right, rishul, SHAkA, STVBDKD, sven, TheMightyMoJo, YGStylish
02-03-2017, 05:41 PM #11
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
So, previously we have seen some scripts by You must login or register to view this content. that helped PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. release a tutorial on how to resign trophies from retail to debug. Many of us finally got something good which can actually impact the scene with a 1.76 console. In addition, for those wanting to edit your game saves for unlimited exploits, this is the time!

PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. had shown us a teaser of his PS4 Save Editor that he will be releasing out soon for the community for free. You don't need Kexploit for this, which means anyone can use this! What does this mean Hydrogen?

Basically, let's say Final Fantasy. You're broke in the game and need GIL. You can put an infinite amount of money on your save. Edit your levels, gil, AP, stats, etc. To keep it simple, it's like an RTM Tool to edit your stats sort to say! Here is the image from harryoke showing us his Final Fantasy Menu that has infinite gil and AP!

You must login or register to view this content.

Now we don't need to worry about game saves that much if you can actually end up using this! Also note that this will be free for everyone to use, and it is coming out soon. So please be patient, and your editing program will come soon only on Playstation 4 Consoles!

Two questions:

1. Would this mean resigning's coming (or has come)?
2. Would this mean that the standard CoD save mods would now be possible (Campaign, offling zombie shit, like in BO1/BO2)?
Last edited by Specter ; 02-03-2017 at 06:43 PM.
02-03-2017, 06:09 PM #12
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Two questions:

1. Would this mean resigning's coming (or has come)?
2. Would this mean that the standard CoD save mods would now be possible (Campaign, offling zombie shit, like in BO1/BO2)?

1.) You're getting the save i'm guessing and you're running it on the tool (PS4 Save Editor) and save it.

2.) No, I don't think this is for Call of Duty unless they make it work for infinite ammo in a way, but I don't think so. In addition, any games that you could save in-game you could basically edit your save. Such as Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, etc. They posted some games that are available to edit, plus 80 more game titles.
Last edited by Specter ; 02-03-2017 at 06:43 PM.
02-03-2017, 06:12 PM #13
1.) You're getting the save i'm guessing and you're running it on the tool (PS4 Save Editor) and save it.

2.) No, I don't think this is for Call of Duty unless they make it work for infinite ammo in a way, but I don't think so. In addition, any games that you could save in-game you could basically edit your save. Such as Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, etc. They posted some games that are available to edit, plus 80 more game titles.

No resigning as in using other people's plat saves. Sal
Last edited by Specter ; 02-03-2017 at 06:44 PM.
02-03-2017, 06:13 PM #14
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
No resigning as in using other people's plat saves. Sal

No platinum resigning sadly. Hopefully later on they can update the tool editor with that integrated in it.
02-03-2017, 09:40 PM #15
this for just 1.76 or everyone?
02-03-2017, 10:01 PM #16
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by X View Post
this for just 1.76 or everyone?

No Kexploit needed, anyone can use it. It does cost money.
02-03-2017, 10:21 PM #17
No Kexploit needed, anyone can use it. It does cost money.

thats great it might cost money the fact anyone can use it is great imagine where this could lead Smile

The following user thanked ItzDanBoii__X for this useful post:

HUYI82
02-04-2017, 09:14 PM #18
where can i get it link me ?
02-04-2017, 10:16 PM #19
This is nice, so the Borderlands weapon mods, money, rank, ect will be coming/possible for PS4 soon? Nice! Same as for any other games you can use game saved data online such as like Dead Island, Resident Evil games, games like those, right?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo