Post: PS4 Game Save Editing Tool (PS4 Save Editor) Coming Soon!
02-02-2017, 11:09 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, previously we have seen some scripts by You must login or register to view this content. that helped PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. release a tutorial on how to resign trophies from retail to debug. Many of us finally got something good which can actually impact the scene with a 1.76 console. In addition, for those wanting to edit your game saves for unlimited exploits, this is the time!

PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. had shown us a teaser of the PS4 Save Editor that the developers will be releasing out soon for the community for free. You don't need Kexploit for this, which means anyone can use this! What does this mean Hydrogen?

Basically, let's say Final Fantasy. You're broke in the game and need GIL. You can put an infinite amount of money on your save. Edit your levels, gil, AP, stats, etc. To keep it simple, it's like an RTM Tool to edit your stats sort to say! Here is the image from harryoke showing us his Final Fantasy Menu that has infinite gil and AP!

You must login or register to view this content.

Now we don't need to worry about game saves that much if you can actually end up using this! Also note that this will be free for everyone to use, and it is coming out soon. So please be patient, and your editing program will come soon only on Playstation 4 Consoles!

Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-03-2017 at 06:28 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Anglkaji, bonbonbon, BooYaaKaa, BurtE, cedrickson, danilo_BR, EMINEM__x3, HUYI82, ktohaan, Levisaurus, MODZ4FUN420, NelsonRodV, NGU GHOST, Right, rishul, SHAkA, STVBDKD, sven, TheMightyMoJo, YGStylish
02-05-2017, 05:41 AM #20
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by DigitalRomeo24 View Post
where can i get it link me ?

It's in the description. It's not out yet. Asian Region comes out March 2017, Eu/US release data has not be said.

Originally posted by Mr.
This is nice, so the Borderlands weapon mods, money, rank, ect will be coming/possible for PS4 soon? Nice! Same as for any other games you can use game saved data online such as like Dead Island, Resident Evil games, games like those, right?

Yes, depends if it's integrated into the tool. Probably will have it in there anyways.
02-05-2017, 09:17 AM #21
sven
Are you high?
so this means we can get 100% on gta to skip first mission ? Smile
02-08-2017, 03:28 AM #22
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
So the JPN version only supports JPN version games. So no need in pre-ordering for others.
Looking at play-asia as an example, region does say JAPAN. And since saves on PS4 works differently than PS3, probably must be set region to work. PAL on PAL, NTSC on NTSC etc.
02-08-2017, 04:06 AM #23
-FBi
Keeper
do i need jailbreak for this ?
02-08-2017, 04:43 AM #24
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
I think it supports all regions, doesn't make sense to limit it to japanese only when ps4 is region free to start off with. their previous products aren't region protected, including 3ds
02-08-2017, 06:20 AM #25
Originally posted by Cissamannen View Post
So the JPN version only supports JPN version games. So no need in pre-ordering for others.
Looking at play-asia as an example, region does say JAPAN. And since saves on PS4 works differently than PS3, probably must be set region to work. PAL on PAL, NTSC on NTSC etc.

Pretty sure you could just region-switch like with PS3.

Originally posted by FBi View Post
do i need jailbreak for this ?

Nope.
02-18-2017, 09:39 AM #26
Wondering if we can use this for Bloodborne Happy
02-18-2017, 04:54 PM #27
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Wondering if we can use this for Bloodborne Happy

If it's single player, i'm sure you could Upside Down Happy
02-18-2017, 10:01 PM #28
Just wanted to clear up a few things...

Is this Save Editor different from the Save Wizard I've also heard about? My understanding is this (correct me if I'm wrong):

-Save Editor is a Japanese product to be released in Japan in March
-Save Wizard is a similar product, I assume to be released in the U.S. and elsewhere shortly after?
-Xploder is a totally different product, only capable for save resigning.

Did I get it right?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo