Post: PS4 Save Editor (Asia Region) - Edit Your Game Saves!
02-03-2017, 02:26 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday, You must login or register to view this content. had announced that his PS4 Save Editor for editing game saves will be released soon for free to the community. This allowed users to actually mod their game saves to have infinite of items, and money (basically anything in the game... in a way for understanding).

Today, he stated that this will be released first in Asia renamed to PS4 Save Editor, and then for US/EU named PS4 Save Editor. It seems that it has officially released for the Asia Region from his Twitter to actually view the item before purchase!

Website to PS4 Save Editor: You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

For those in the Asia region ready to test this out on your saves, get ready! It has now officially been released, and for the moment it seems it is only working for the following games: Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5, Gravity Daze 2, Dragon Quest Heroes II, and 80 more titles to come!

To roughly quote the site:

● Final Fantasy XV

• 99999999 GIL
  • AP 99999
  • STOCK EXP MAX

● Persona 5

• Hero Total EXP 9999999
  • whole persona Total EXP MAX in possession hero
  • hero human parameter MAX
  • all characters other than the hero Total EXP MAX

● Dragon Quest Heroes II King of Twin and the End of Prophecy

• Gold 9999999
  • small medal 999
  • Razeru all work experience value 99999999
  • Razeru all occupational skill points 9999
  • Theresia all work experience value 99999999
  • Theresia all occupational skill points 9999
  • other than the character experience value MAX hero
  • character skills other than the hero 9999

● GRAVITY DAZE 2

• Precious Gem 999999

Seems like for the Asia region, this will be available for everyone on March 2017, actually costing money (YEN). Here are the prices down below from the site.

Suggested Retail Price

1 user license: 7,800 yen (excluding tax) / 3 user license: 14,800 yen (tax excluded)
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-13-2017 at 02:10 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Algebra, BigTrain, DJR_Supreme, EMINEM__x3, HUYI82, Je Modz, Levisaurus, MauricePhoenix, NelsonRodV, Reo9888, STVBDKD, Xx-GIPPI-xX, Yolo Brahs !
03-16-2017, 04:00 AM #119
Zero4ph
I defeated!
Originally posted by lopiky1 View Post
Yeah but Nier Autotomato isn't a very hard game to platinum in the first place b

okay.
03-16-2017, 06:44 AM #120
I honestly think xploder is waiting until cyber stabilises before ripping off their work. Action replay was released for the 3ds after cyber had stable servers for that product too. I think these companies wait just to steal the others work. If xploder really can do the things it's promising, why hasn't it released the product? Server load? They should be prepared for this knowing how many people will buy the product.
03-16-2017, 11:33 AM #121
Wondering what would it take to achieve on PS4, what KG Save Resigner is offering on PS3???
03-21-2017, 10:54 PM #122
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
So how soon before it gets US Release and will it work for Retail Consoles or Just CFW if there is any Stable CFW for PS4 yet.
Last edited by Mbartlett29 ; 03-22-2017 at 03:09 PM.
03-23-2017, 02:53 AM #123
Sniper26i
Save Point
Originally posted by Mbartlett29 View Post
So how soon before it gets US Release and will it work for Retail Consoles or Just CFW if there is any Stable CFW for PS4 yet.

If anyone knew I am sure there would be a post about it. Maybe if/when Cyber fixes their server issues, but highly doubtful as they are a Japanese company. Tons of people are waiting for the release though. Whoever releases a US one first will make money hand over fist.
03-23-2017, 04:52 AM #124
I'm a bit surprised no one has cracked it yet (To my knowledge)
03-24-2017, 03:48 PM #125
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Sniper26i View Post
If anyone knew I am sure there would be a post about it. Maybe if/when Cyber fixes their server issues, but highly doubtful as they are a Japanese company. Tons of people are waiting for the release though. Whoever releases a US one first will make money hand over fist.

It said's that the Asian Version is to be released this month then a EU/USA on is to be Released. I was only wondering if there was ANY NEW Information to be updated about it. Also it don't say it works on RETAIL or CFW and as far as I know PS4 has no CFW yet since Hackers/modders have just started figuring out the PS4 and the DUMB MEMORY Hack is not a Break through that lets you Infinite Paid Game Share from the PSN to any console you want.
03-29-2017, 01:06 AM #126
Sniper26i
Save Point
All I am waiting for at this point is a way to edit Bloodborne, FFXV, and maybe a few other games. Don't even need to be online, just want to be on the latest versions. I wish good ole single player 'cheats' were a thing on consoles again.

Seems completely odd to me that there still is no information on a US release by any company. Not even a rumor.
03-29-2017, 04:06 AM #127
Originally posted by Sniper26i View Post
All I am waiting for at this point is a way to edit Bloodborne, FFXV, and maybe a few other games. Don't even need to be online, just want to be on the latest versions. I wish good ole single player 'cheats' were a thing on consoles again.

Seems completely odd to me that there still is no information on a US release by any company. Not even a rumor.

Best to just wait for Xploder. I sincerely don't trust Cyber.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

VHS

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo