Post: eXtreme's Payload Packet 1.76 for Fast Code Executions via Webkit Playground
02-12-2017, 07:11 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Previously, we had seen many releases from PS4 Developer eXtreme. Not a bad week for the PS4 Scene, but it's coming up slowly as we progress through it together. Also, I haven't been around in the PS4 Section in a while since my router got smashed on the ground. Don't ask me why lol. Anyways, PS4 Developer eXtreme has released a Payload Packet for 1.76 firmware for easy and quick execution codes.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

To roughly quote eXtreme's post German to English:

Activate Internet Browser – FTP Server – Debug Settings

In this packet, you will find four Payloads and four .bat files for a easy code execution via the WebKit Playground. You can change the IP in the .bin files with the Payload IP Patcher/Editor. All you have to do is edit the .bat files with your PS4 IP, click on "Start" (Playground) and then execute a .bat file.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-13-2017 at 01:59 PM.
02-12-2017, 11:09 PM #2
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Previously, we had seen many releases from PS4 Developer eXtreme. Not a bad week for the PS4 Scene, but it's coming up slowly as we progress through it together. Also, I haven't been around in the PS4 Section in a while since my router got smashed on the ground. Don't ask me why lol. Anyways, PS4 Developer eXtreme has released a Payload Packer for 1.76 firmware for easy and quick execution codes.

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

In this packet, you will find four Payloads and four .bat files for a easy code execution via the WebKit Playground. You can change the IP in the .bin files with the Payload IP Patcher/Editor. All you have to do is edit the .bat files with your PS4 IP, click on "Start" (Playground) and then execute a .bat file.

Fix the link bro
02-13-2017, 12:01 AM #3
Black Panther
Former Staff
Previously, we had seen many releases from PS4 Developer eXtreme. Not a bad week for the PS4 Scene, but it's coming up slowly as we progress through it together. Also, I haven't been around in the PS4 Section in a while since my router got smashed on the ground. Don't ask me why lol. Anyways, PS4 Developer eXtreme has released a Payload Packer for 1.76 firmware for easy and quick execution codes.

I think you mean packet not packer Winky Winky
02-13-2017, 12:52 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Black
I think you mean packet not packer Winky Winky

Thanks for the typo heads up, fixed! Winky Winky
02-13-2017, 10:14 AM #5
shawncarnage
Little One
Is the link down?
02-13-2017, 01:57 PM #6
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Was down for me as well
02-13-2017, 02:00 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by mikeyfnbrennan View Post
Was down for me as well

Originally posted by shawncarnage View Post
Is the link down?

Thanks to Kam, he re-uploaded the download for you all. Sorry for the inconvenience.
02-13-2017, 02:32 PM #8
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Thanks to Kam, he re-uploaded the download for you all. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I didn't re-upload it. I just pieced the link together from the chrome extension link you had lol.
02-13-2017, 02:33 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kam View Post
I didn't re-upload it. I just pieced the link together from the chrome extension link you had lol.

Thanks though :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo