02-15-2017, 05:51 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

How to Mod Your PS4 Trophies via Real Time Editing

Well first and for most, I don't want anyone thinking this is click bait since it really isn't. I'm sure these trophies wont stick to your account, but all it does is that it lets you edit your trophy count and what-not. Just think of "Inspect Element" from a web browser.

Previously, PS4 Developer [url="You must login or register to view this content. has conveyed some of his UI Modding for the PS4 Console editing, and running customized applications towards the home screen. Today, he reveals a new video on his [url="You must login or register to view this content. actually showing how to do this. So props to him for releasing this neat little addition on the PS4 (1.76 Firmware).

I remember someone released a new addition where you can actually now use the normal web browser to work on the PS4 instead of suing the manual. So you might need that code as well.

Hydrogen's Typed Tutorial

Pre-Requisites

• 1.76 Firmware Playstation 4 Console
  • Eyes

Hand Typed Tutorial by Hydrogen

1.) Turn on your PS4 Console.

2.) On your web browser / manual, go into the You must login or register to view this content.. (Can be found at eXtreme's Website, and many different places as well.)

3.) Move down where you find FTP Server + Debug Settings, and click Enable.

**Note** Once enabled you will be able to connect on your PS4 using Port 1337
(User/Password are not checked) and this will unlock Debug Settings.

4.) Make sure you have any FTP Server on your PC; Filezilla is the best for this. You can download it here: You must login or register to view this content..

5.) Connect via FTP on your PS4 IP on Port 1337.

6.) From here, just follow You must login or register to view this content. I will provide down below. Good luck on your editing!

Conclusion

Thanks again for Mr. Nameless on releasing the video, and thanks for me for making a hand written tutorial with the specific needed resources. Hope to see more releases in the further future, and I promise everyone everyday the PS4 Scene gets closer to bigger things! See you soon on the next thread, catch ya later.

- Hydrogen, NextGenUpdate Staff Team
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-15-2017 at 05:54 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Algebra, BurtE, Father Luckeyy, MODZ4FUN420, Pianist Prodigy
02-15-2017, 05:57 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Well first and for most, I don't want anyone thinking this is click bait since it really isn't. I'm sure these trophies wont stick to your account, but all it does is that it lets you edit your trophy count and what-not. Just think of "Inspect Element" from a web browser.

Previously, PS4 Developer [url="You must login or register to view this content. has conveyed some of his UI Modding for the PS4 Console editing, and running customized applications towards the home screen. Today, he reveals a new video on his [url="You must login or register to view this content. actually showing how to do this. So props to him for releasing this neat little addition on the PS4 (1.76 Firmware).

I remember someone released a new addition where you can actually now use the normal web browser to work on the PS4 instead of suing the manual. So you might need that code as well.

Pre-Requisites

• Eyes

2.) On your web browser / manual, go into the You must login or register to view this content.. (Can be found at eXtreme's Website, and many different places as well.)

4.) Make sure you have any FTP Server on your PC; Filezilla is the best for this. You can download it here: You must login or register to view this content..

6.) From here, just follow You must login or register to view this content. I will provide down below. Good luck on your editing!

Conclusion

Thanks again for Mr. Nameless on releasing the video, and thanks for me for making a hand written tutorial with the specific needed resources. Hope to see more releases in the further future, and I promise everyone everyday the PS4 Scene gets closer to bigger things! See you soon on the next thread, catch ya later.

Amazing work H20! Keep up the good work manEnzo
02-15-2017, 05:58 PM #3
mikeyfnbrennan
Do a barrel roll!
Nice!! Gonna try this today
02-15-2017, 06:31 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post

Pre-Requisites

• Eyes

Conclusion

This is clickbait bro...I was expecting the trophies to sync.
02-15-2017, 06:56 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
This is clickbait bro...I was expecting the trophies to sync.

Modding Definition: "make modifications to; modify."

You're modding the trophies to make the count customized. Not happy with it, I mean they did release everything you need on the internet in order to actually mod the trophies on different games; especially the keys. Go decrypt SAMU yourself in order to make them sync offline/online.

No hard feelings, just stating the truth.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-15-2017 at 06:59 PM.
02-15-2017, 07:01 PM #6
@Hydrogen thanks for tutorial, i have 1.76 retail, with playground can i make a rtm for invoke natives gta v?
obv offline.
there is a method for edit savegames? thank you for future repiles.
sorry for bad eng.
02-15-2017, 07:21 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by microspawn View Post
@Hydrogen thanks for tutorial, i have 1.76 retail, with playground can i make a rtm for invoke natives gta v?
obv offline.
there is a method for edit savegames? thank you for future repiles.
sorry for bad eng.

You can only call natives for GTA5 If you know how to work around things, and know the set up for it. PS4SDK, VM, Linux, etc. Plus, you'd still need to know how to make RPC/API Tools to run the functions or natives to make the mods work offline.

Well, Xploder and other developers are releasing save editors for modding games. Especially Red-Eye... he has made his own already too. Of course, they all cost money, and release dates are not out yet for US nor Europe.

Cheers, Hydrogen
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-15-2017 at 07:42 PM.
02-15-2017, 07:43 PM #8
SC58
Former Staff
You could use this like on You must login or register to view this content. :p

Don't ask for a payload to use this, Make one yourself.

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

BadChoicesZ, Hydrogen
02-15-2017, 07:45 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
You could use this like on You must login or register to view this content. :p

Don't ask for a payload to use this, Make one yourself.

Sweet man, I actually didn't really know that. Thanks for sharing!
02-16-2017, 12:43 AM #10
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
niceee

The following 2 users say thank you to BurtE for this useful post:

energie93, Right

The following user groaned BurtE for this awful post:

Xcutioner

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo