Post: Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4 1.76 Real Time Editing by Multiple Devs
02-16-2017, 05:39 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Real Time Modding Call of Duty: Ghosts 1.76 Firmware PS4

[/SIZE]
Hello NextGenUpdate, previously we had seen PS4 Developer Bad ChoicesZ showcase some of his new modding development he has been working on Ghost. This displayed things such as: Godmode, Inf Ammo, Redboxes, and a ton more. If you would like to check it out, you can view it here:You must login or register to view this content..

Today, a Twitter user had tweeted at me some of his work-in-progress modding development he is working on with multiple developers. To name them:

Developers

You must login or register to view this content.
Jimmy Modding

This video displays some Real Time Editing in a private match inside of Call of Duty: Ghosts running on a 1.76 Firmware Playstation 4 Console. Basically, for the moment all they show us is name changing and colored names. I wonder what they have in stocked later on with their little tool they created for Ghosts.

Video's Description translated from French to English:

Real Time demonstration on a PS4 in firmware 1.76.

Credits:

• TheoryWrong
  • Jimmy Modding
  • DEv_ShOoTz
  • Marbella
  • AmazingNO0B
  • MsKx

Big thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for the heads up on Twitter. Much love from United States Upside Down Happy
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-18-2017 at 02:31 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

adel-naly, DEv_ShOoTz, G-NeR, MODZ4FUN420
02-17-2017, 05:03 PM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Marbella View Post
If anyone want more offsets :

Ig name : 0x1B0F29C
Spectator godmode : 0xB0BF91
Freeze client : 01B0BF81
Interval between clients : 0x7380

(only usable with the game without update)
also had somethings like redboxes (from g_client),fps text,speed,modded classes etc.. but didn't saved,if anyone need it,pm me and will try to found it again

I think it would be better if we could add all the Offsets onto a thread so it could be useful for others don't you think? Upside Down Happy

EDIT: I'll work up on a nice thread format, then there we could dump all the offsets for the PS4 Scene.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-17-2017 at 05:05 PM.
02-17-2017, 05:05 PM #12
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I think it would be better if we could add all the Offsets onto a thread so it could be useful for others don't you think? Upside Down Happy

yeah np,it's your thread :p
02-17-2017, 05:06 PM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
yeah np,it's your thread :p

Eh, if you all want we could just make a new one for specifically offsets for Ghosts. I'll work up something nice once I leave class.
02-17-2017, 05:10 PM #14
Eh, if you all want we could just make a new one for specifically offsets for Ghosts. I'll work up something nice once I leave class.

Will create one when i will get more offsets for ghosts & other games,actually i don't think there a significiant amont of offsets to start a thread
02-17-2017, 05:18 PM #15
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Will create one when i will get more offsets for ghosts & other games,actually i don't think there a significiant amont of offsets to start a thread

Of course, maybe a Sandbox Thread to make it, and have it done. Just dump the offsets onto the thread. No one could see it besides staff members (alpha stage thread), but besides that. Once it's done, we could release it Upside Down Happy
02-17-2017, 07:11 PM #16
wowow
02-18-2017, 08:33 AM #17
HEMPUS
Banned
Thanks for the post Winky Winky

The following user thanked HEMPUS for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz
02-23-2017, 09:35 PM #18
Godsless
I am error
um, i want to record it xD
02-24-2017, 11:41 PM #19
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle

EDIT: I'll work up on a nice thread format, then there we could dump all the offsets for the PS4 Scene.

If anyone want more offsets :

Ig name : 0x1B0F29C
Spectator godmode : 0xB0BF91
Freeze client : 01B0BF81
Interval between clients : 0x7380

(only usable with the game without update)
also had somethings like redboxes (from g_client),fps text,speed,modded classes etc.. but didn't saved,if anyone need it,pm me and will try to found it again

You should post the dumped elf and then we can really find some things.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo