02-21-2017, 03:46 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to know what people think about the PS4, specifically modding. There are some things available, but does anybody think it will ever reach the level of PS3 Modding? What I mean about PS3 modding is most large games are moddable, tons of public sprx and some private ones, modding services and rtm tools for most games as well and free dlc, etc. Personally I don't think that the PS4 will get anywhere because sony has probably stepped up their game a lot.
02-21-2017, 04:07 PM #2
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Daniel41550 View Post
I want to know what people think about the PS4, specifically modding. There are some things available, but does anybody think it will ever reach the level of PS3 Modding? What I mean about PS3 modding is most large games are moddable, tons of public sprx and some private ones, modding services and rtm tools for most games as well and free dlc, etc. Personally I don't think that the PS4 will get anywhere because sony has probably stepped up their game a lot.

people say no I think it could reach to something similar but we don't have a George Hotz or much staff with enough time
02-21-2017, 04:24 PM #3
Originally posted by JM
people say no I think it could reach to something similar but we don't have a George Hotz or much staff with enough time

All he did was jailbreak the PS3 right? Everything else was just the community. The PS4 was already jailbroken but nobody is really doing anything with it.

The following user thanked Daniel41550 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-21-2017, 04:28 PM #4
-JM-
Space Ninja
All he did was jailbreak the PS3 right? Everything else was just the community. The PS4 was already jailbroken but nobody is really doing anything with it.

he cracked the hypervisor got the key that made us able to have full control over the ps3 it was better then that web exploit in my opinion but at least if they only stick to web kit exploit it's gonna stay noobless scene

The following user thanked -JM- for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
02-21-2017, 04:32 PM #5
baned4lifemods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JM
he cracked the hypervisor got the key that made us able to have full control over the ps3 it was better then that web exploit in my opinion but at least if they only stick to web kit exploit it's gonna stay noobless scene

but if their is no noobs their will be no selling of menus and funding to increase the dev of stuff to use the ps4 to its max potential
02-21-2017, 04:33 PM #6
baned4lifemods
Do a barrel roll!
because u know people make menus like lexicon just to get rep right Geo
02-21-2017, 04:39 PM #7
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by baned4lifemods View Post
but if their is no noobs their will be no selling of menus and funding to increase the dev of stuff to use the ps4 to its max potential

Hacking never was about money back then it's always been about outsmarting remember Cod5 in 2009 people ofw paid cfw for hosting or doing trophies that was the good days games weren't ruined yet and there was creative shit like zombieland that brought us infected Winky Winky no money was made cfw to cfw should be that way

The following user thanked -JM- for this useful post:

SharkModding
02-21-2017, 05:12 PM #8
Silver_SR71
I am error
I want to know what people think about the PS4, specifically modding. There are some things available, but does anybody think it will ever reach the level of PS3 Modding? What I mean about PS3 modding is most large games are moddable, tons of public sprx and some private ones, modding services and rtm tools for most games as well and free dlc, etc. Personally I don't think that the PS4 will get anywhere because sony has probably stepped up their game a lot.

No I do not, I have been monitoring the PS4 scene for quite some time. And hardly any progress has been made for many reasons. Less people are engaged in the modding community now a days. The PS3 was the golden era, that time is gone now. If we had more devs and a collective community it would be a different story. It is what it is.
02-21-2017, 05:14 PM #9
Originally posted by baned4lifemods View Post
because u know people make menus like lexicon just to get rep right Geo

I am pretty sure menus like Lexicon won't exist. There is no way to make .SPRXs right now.
02-21-2017, 06:43 PM #10

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Algebra, BurtE, Hydrogen, Darth Saul, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo