Post: PSN Bomber (Updated free, new PSN Resolver, PSN ip search)
02-23-2017, 12:04 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted Happy)
Last edited by Bygone ; 02-28-2017 at 01:35 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Bygone for this useful post:

Algebra, Frog, Mr. Revenge, RebugBypass, TheManDavid
03-01-2017, 09:33 PM #11
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted Happy)

Glad to see you back
03-01-2017, 11:53 PM #12
Btw i cant register or login and i don't receive a email
03-02-2017, 12:44 AM #13
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yup, they will crack on people who do this. Octolus even had to take his down and turn it into different PS4 Projects.

Yea, I had to shut down my site as well. Good luck on sales though!
03-20-2017, 06:00 PM #14
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
I used to like it back when where I could send 100 messages or more (enough to crash anyones ps4) nonstop, should of hosted this on Tor (Dark Net) Bro as sites don't usually go down often there... or used an ip scrambler to help stop or prevent any trances made by Sony.
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 03-20-2017 at 06:02 PM.
03-20-2017, 07:57 PM #15
Default Avatar
Bygone
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
I used to like it back when where I could send 100 messages or more (enough to crash anyones ps4) nonstop, should of hosted this on Tor (Dark Net) Bro as sites don't usually go down often there... or used an ip scrambler to help stop or prevent any trances made by Sony.

I have been occupied with other things. I do have plans to have mass sending re enabled sometime soon once again. The site will be getting a major overhaul along with some new features and such. Just have not really got around much to it yet. I realize there is still demand for such a thing to send mass messages on psn, However I have other things that are more higher in priority but I have not forgotten about it so check back every so often.
03-20-2017, 08:18 PM #16
I registered few days ago and still cant use any features in the website
03-20-2017, 09:17 PM #17
foxx69
Keeper
Lol, why do people want to do this? It's just plain annoying.. Even dumb. Just my opinion.

Yeah crashing/overloading it with messages of someone PS4 must feel great.. Sarcastic btw. Heh well waste of time.
03-20-2017, 10:39 PM #18
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by foxx69 View Post
Lol, why do people want to do this? It's just plain annoying.. Even dumb. Just my opinion.

Yeah crashing/overloading it with messages of someone PS4 must feel great.. Sarcastic btw. Heh well waste of time.

It is just virtual bro
03-21-2017, 12:02 AM #19
Originally posted by foxx69 View Post

Lol, 0 knowledge about internet ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo