Post: PSN Bomber (Updated free, new PSN Resolver, PSN ip search)
02-23-2017, 12:04 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted Happy)
Last edited by Bygone ; 02-28-2017 at 01:35 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Bygone for this useful post:

Algebra, Frog, Mr. Revenge, RebugBypass, TheManDavid
03-21-2017, 11:08 AM #20
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
how long does it take 4 account activation? 24 hours auto or Admin approval?
Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX ; 03-21-2017 at 08:46 PM.
03-21-2017, 09:26 PM #21
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Lol, 0 knowledge about internet ...

03-21-2017, 09:28 PM #22
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
how long does it take 4 account activation? 24 hours auto or Admin approval?

Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted Happy)

I have the same question.
03-21-2017, 11:26 PM #23

I just registered a couple weeks ago but i dont get a verification mail
03-22-2017, 01:51 AM #24
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]

Must work on a fix cause sony patched it I heard.
03-22-2017, 11:46 PM #25
So does this mean we can pull peoples ipS?
04-07-2017, 07:14 PM #26
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
the site is broken. wont load
04-07-2017, 10:25 PM #27
kevyboy2016
Save Point
Not Found

The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

(error)
04-08-2017, 12:30 AM #28
SharkModding
Do a barrel roll!
it broke

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo