Post: PSN Bomber (Updated free, new PSN Resolver, PSN ip search)
02-23-2017, 12:04 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted Happy)
Last edited by Bygone ; 02-28-2017 at 01:35 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Bygone for this useful post:

Algebra, Frog, Mr. Revenge, RebugBypass, TheManDavid
04-08-2017, 10:54 AM #29
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
looks like @Riftulus had shut down the site / or is under new construction..

PS: psnprank works via this link:
    https://psnprank.com/?a=signup
^-- for some reason using the signup query allows the page to load up.. and I tested since I have been a long lifetime subscription with them the messages work, spammed over 2k messages within 5 min and it A OK Winky Winky

Are there no free credits to test
04-08-2017, 01:57 PM #30
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
please fix
04-09-2017, 12:20 AM #31
Default Avatar
Bygone
I was in the process of redesigning the site and researching new ideas and features. This will be back up when ever I get around to working on it again.

The following user groaned Bygone for this awful post:

Kronoaxis
04-09-2017, 03:03 AM #32
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
I was in the process of redesigning the site and researching new ideas and features. This will be back up when ever I get around to working on it again.

Thank You for the great share!
04-17-2017, 11:49 PM #33
FFM | iMoDzRGFR
Are you high?
don't work ?
04-18-2017, 11:01 AM #34
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
am suprised this thread is still marked as new since it doesnt even work
04-18-2017, 12:01 PM #35
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Can you please close this thread, Mods? It literally serves no purpose and the owner hasn't given us any updates on the website. Makes no sense whatsoever.
04-18-2017, 12:13 PM #36
Kronos
Former Staff
Thread Closed. if you want it reopended PM me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo