Post: PSN Bomber (Updated free, new PSN Resolver, PSN ip search)
02-23-2017, 12:04 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Preview: You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion(s).

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

Update 2/24/17: Due to Unforeseen abuse with free key's being sold, hoarded and other's charging for them to bomb other's the key redemption page has been disabled. Only paid subscriptions will be able to use the service. Sorry for the inconvenience to all who may have wanted to try the bomber out.

Update 2/27/17: Tustin was nice enough to give me a heads up that sending mass messages would increase the likely hood of being detected so instead this service is now free. All user's are limited to sending up to 10 messages at a time. Also I have updated the site with a new PSN resolver feature. How does it work? Simple enter the PSN ID/Username/Profile/Gamer tag in the textbox and click on "Get IP Address" (Not every entered/searched profile will return information, More user's are auto updated over time so try searching a user again later if you did not receive the results wanted Happy)
Last edited by Bygone ; 02-28-2017 at 01:35 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Bygone for this useful post:

Algebra, Frog, Mr. Revenge, RebugBypass, TheManDavid
02-23-2017, 12:57 AM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all, Today I am going to release a project I had worked on. This was private for my own private personal use for a bit. After testing and having my fun with it I have decided to now bring it to light for all of ngu. The site features a bomber capable of sending up wards of a 100 messages at a time depending on the plan you have. Some additional features you will find on the site are a blacklist and a key redemption page.

To shed some light. The Blacklist feature is ideal for adding your PSN to be prevented from receiving spam on this particular platform ("psnsender.net" in this case, excludes other similar site's/services.)

As for the key redemption page, You can redeem a key for upgraded access to the service that has been given away.
(Check the bottom of the thread for key's being given away)

As it stands now. The bomber is acting screwy for the time being it should work as intended. However recently I have personally encountered issues with using the "100 messages" option. If you choose to send 100 messages you may encounter the error "Failed to obtain X-NP-GRANT-CODE"

Should you receive that error please try sending a different amount of messages. Should this not resolve on it's own I will have it looked into.

Redemption Key's

All Key's listed are good for 1 month

Key 1: 8vWEyUz9oyH9iWq

Key 2: 268325920078521

Key 3: 644542986499841

Key 4: 263192698219355

Key 5: 036299023085211

Key 6: 944780475302429

Key 7: 138648610012583

Key 8: 126441177484985

Key 9: 628926336977470

Key 10: 041147045735380

Side notes: I plan on doing more occasional key giveaway's as time goes on. I will be giving away lifetime keys as a special. (No date on that yet)

If you have any idea's or suggestions on what else you would like to see added on the site feel free to give your suggestion.

Some planned features: Profile retriever, Community search, possibly a free standard membership (Will depend on the amount of abuse this may bring) Enjoy!

i love to see when people giveaway stuffs, thanks for this
02-23-2017, 01:10 AM #3
Default Avatar
Bygone
Originally posted by Jon
i love to see when people giveaway stuffs, thanks for this

It seemed that with this site being what it's centered around this would serve useful to some of the members here so I figured why not.
02-23-2017, 02:48 AM #4
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
It seemed that with this site being what it's centered around this would serve useful to some of the members here so I figured why not.

Thank you for giving away stuff. Too bad I was too late.
02-23-2017, 04:58 AM #5
TheManDavid
Your mother!
02-23-2017, 11:36 AM #6
BurtE
NextGenUpdate Elite
02-23-2017, 12:06 PM #7
02-24-2017, 06:06 PM #8
Alt
Banned
You'll get an email from Sony soon, Im pretty sure An0ny did
02-26-2017, 10:57 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Alt View Post
You'll get an email from Sony soon, Im pretty sure An0ny did

Yup, they will crack on people who do this. Octolus even had to take his down and turn it into different PS4 Projects.
03-01-2017, 04:29 PM #10
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
My bro psnsender.net is sick hehe

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo