02-23-2017, 08:39 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to Mod Your Own UI Application with FTP 1.76 PS4

[/SIZE]
Previously, PS4 Developer [url="You must login or register to view this content. has conveyed some of his UI Modding for the PS4 Console editing, and running customized applications towards the home screen. Today, he reveals a new video on his [url="You must login or register to view this content. actually showing how to make our own custom UI Mod Application. So props to him for releasing this neat little addition on the PS4 (1.76 Firmware).

I'll go ahead, and make a hand typed tutorial for you all if you think it's more efficient. It wont the exact same way, but it'll be there for the fun of it. Either way, the video is down below if you need it. Always remember You must login or register to view this content. released this tutorial, and I am just making a hand typed tutorial for him. So cheers to that dude!

You must login or register to view this content.
Hydrogen's Typed Tutorial

Pre-Requisites

• 1.76 Firmware Playstation 4 Console
  • Eyes
  • You must login or register to view this content.

Hand Typed Tutorial by Hydrogen

1.) Turn on your PS4 Console.

2.) Connect your PS4 to a FTP Server (FileZilla).

3.) On FileZilla, go through your directories from the following and find the game/app you want to change: User > appmeta

4.) Drag the game folder or application folder into a brand new folder. Open it there, and you should see all the meta data for it. From here, "icon0" is the image of the application.

Quick Note: The images have to be 512x512 size, or this will not work. Also, 1st icon0 is a .png, and the 2nd icon0 is a .dds. Pic1/pic2/pic3/etc are always 1920 x 1080.

5.) Now get your image you want, and make sure you re-edit them to a .png file, and a .dds file. Afterwards, drag and drop them in.

6.) Drop the folder you were editing back into your game applications from FileZilla on your PS4.

7.) Restart your PS4, congratulations you have now created a UI Mod on your applications.

ThisIsMrNameless Tutorial Video on How to Mod your UI Applications

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Black Panther
02-24-2017, 12:56 AM #2
Originally posted by LoveMyJockel
AwesomeHammy
What will be Happen if you go online ? Happy
CID Bann on PS4 ? Enzo

Welcome to the world of... SAMU... Winky Winky
02-24-2017, 07:01 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by LoveMyJockel
AwesomeHammy
What will be Happen if you go online ? Happy
CID Bann on PS4 ? Enzo

Using this? Nothing really. If we ever did find a way to go online, the only way you could probably CID banned is by modding or running modifications that affect the actual console.
03-03-2017, 02:08 PM #4
where i can find the internet browser icon on filezilla?
03-03-2017, 03:45 PM #5
WOOOOO ITS COMING BOIS.

Tell meh you are working on multiman or some shit ( at least something usefull )
03-03-2017, 03:59 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Mitches View Post
WOOOOO ITS COMING BOIS.

Tell meh you are working on multiman or some shit ( at least something usefull )

Leeching much?
03-05-2017, 02:43 AM #7
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Leeching much?

Partner.

This is nothing, but uselesssssssssssss. Why would I leech something I dont believe in?Drack

inb4 ubought ps4 1.76 4nothing ;hehe;

And this is just a re-post of a ps3 tut on ps4 lmfao
Last edited by Mitches ; 03-05-2017 at 02:50 AM.
03-05-2017, 05:30 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Partner.

This is nothing, but uselesssssssssssss. Why would I leech something I dont believe in?Drack

inb4 ubought ps4 1.76 4nothing ;hehe;

And this is just a re-post of a ps3 tut on ps4 lmfao

You are waiting for someone to make "multiman" on PS4 so you can use it. Inb4 I have a 1.76 lol.. Repost? I mean it technically is the first tut ever for a new console.
03-06-2017, 01:20 AM #9
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You are waiting for someone to make "multiman" on PS4 so you can use it. Inb4 I have a 1.76 lol.. Repost? I mean it technically is the first tut ever for a new console.

Its called sarcasm. I truly dont care about ps4 1.76 and I hope a CFW or watever the name *you* will name it. Will. never. come.

And this tut is nothing, but useless. Like I said you showed how to edit icon0, wich there is already a tut on ps3 section for that. All you did is show the directory and I am pretty with some patience anyone could find it with or without a tut.
03-06-2017, 01:57 AM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Its called sarcasm. I truly dont care about ps4 1.76 and I hope a CFW or watever the name *you* will name it. Will. never. come.

And this tut is nothing, but useless. Like I said you showed how to edit icon0, wich there is already a tut on ps3 section for that. All you did is show the directory and I am pretty with some patience anyone could find it with or without a tut.

So if it's useless, why waste your time on me, and sharing your opinion on it? kek

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo