Post: PS4 Spoofing Maybe Coming Soon to Playstation 4 - Online Modding on 1.76?
02-28-2017, 01:10 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Have you ever asked people in the PlayStation 4 Scene when will we be able to spoof online to start modding? Well, today is the day we jump into the topic covering the spoofing topic. It has been asked plenty of times, and I had said multiple times since there are actually different ways to spoof online.

1.) The higher firmware you're on, the more chances it is to find a way to spoof.

2.) Decrypting the PlayStation 4's Processor named "SAMU" could be holding Spoofs and of course Paraphrase Keys, etc. This would eventually be hard since this one is a hard one to crack. If it would ever happen, it could give us a large amount of control over the console.

3.) Somehow making a spoof via payload, but from the way ThisIsMrNameless stated, you'd need to redo it everytime you turn on the console.

4.) Spoofing in a way to fake your Firmware to bypass things around the PS4.

5.) There are a bit more ways on how to do this, but it's nothing relevant, moving on.

To understand what I meant by SAMU, you could read this little paragraph that retired PS4 Developer, You must login or register to view this content., had made on his article towards hacking the PlayStation 4 Console and explaining this more in-depth. To quote You must login or register to view this content.:

[I]"Furthermore, encryption on the PS4 is handled by a separate processor, called SAMU, which is very locked down. Even with a kernel exploit, the SAMU processor is one of the few areas which we don't have complete control over. Although we can interact with it to decrypt almost everything, it is impossible to extract any keys so that decryption could be done externally."[/I]

Today, PS4 Developer, You must login or register to view this content., had conveyed an image off of Twitter revealing a PlayStation 4 Spoofer. This image shows his firmware running on 5.55, and I'm 100% sure this is on a 1.76 Firmware Console that he is running on. To see the image down below, I'll link his Twitter Post so you could view it.

It seems that he is going to be making some sort of RTE/RTM Tool for this to actually make it work. Making a hypothesis coming from me, You must login or register to view this content. did release his Console Manager Source Code out for the PS4 Scene to bite off of, so maybe some sort of CCAPI / Console Manager Tool maybe? Either way, it's really great to see what You must login or register to view this content. has in stored for us this month with his upcoming spoofer.

Since Developer You must login or register to view this content. had release his You must login or register to view this content., I can already the amount of CIDs that are going to get banned in a heartbeat. If you didn't know, PS3 CIDs are the exact same for the PS4 since Sony was to lazy to notice you couldn't exploit them.. which did happen so who knows if it will change, but I doubt it. Maybe it wont turn out bad for those who are against hacking the PS4 console, but then again... there's no way anyone is going to stop at this point. Modding online will happen soon, and if it's the right time, then so be it.

Overall, I'll keep everyone updated towards this topic soon, and see if I can speak with You must login or register to view this content., it's been a while since I've seen him around. So, if this does happen, I suggest for those users running on a 1.76 to NOT risk it modding online with 2much4u's menu. I know, it's tempting, but it's better to start off careful when not messing up your system in the first day of modding right? For the moment, it's just a picture of a spoof. At the end of the very day, this could go either way, but You must login or register to view this content. is a trusted developer. Let's see how March goes for us in the PS4 Scene.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 02-28-2017 at 02:01 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Algebra, DawidB, MODZ4FUN420, Paddy2016, Yolo Brahs !
02-28-2017, 01:18 AM #2
You can't take 2Much4u's menu online even if you could spoof

The following 3 users say thank you to Beanmods for this useful post:

2much4u, Levisaurus, Right
02-28-2017, 01:27 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Beanmods View Post
You can't take 2Much4u's menu online even if you could spoof

Just generally speaking whenever the time comes spoofing does come available to the point you could mod online.
02-28-2017, 01:30 AM #4
Yeah I understand I didn't want to come across as if i was flaming you, sorry if I did
Anyways nice write up :P
02-28-2017, 02:04 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Beanmods View Post
Yeah I understand I didn't want to come across as if i was flaming you, sorry if I did
Anyways nice write up :P

Aye man, it's all fine. I wasn't catching an attitude haha Upside Down Happy
02-28-2017, 02:19 AM #6
j0lama only spoof the version STRING (you cannot go online with this) and it was shown/released 1000 years ago by notzecoxao
You must login or register to view this content.

and u can do it via rtm too
Last edited by Marbella ; 02-28-2017 at 02:25 AM.
02-28-2017, 02:25 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Marbella View Post
j0lama only spoof the version STRING (you cannot go online with this) and it was shown/released 1000 years ago by notzecoxao
You must login or register to view this content.

I had posted that ontop about it (spoof string). I was just overall stating about the spoof topic not just one part buddy Upside Down Happy
02-28-2017, 02:27 AM #8
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I had posted that ontop about it (spoof string). I was just overall stating about the spoof topic not just one part buddy Upside Down Happy

yeah sorry then,have to sleep
03-05-2017, 10:09 PM #9
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Have you ever asked people in the PlayStation 4 Scene when will we be able to spoof online to start modding? Well, today is the day we jump into the topic covering the spoofing topic. It has been asked plenty of times, and I had said multiple times since there are actually different ways to spoof online.

1.) The higher firmware you're on, the more chances it is to find a way to spoof.

2.) Decrypting the PlayStation 4's Processor named "SAMU" could be holding Spoofs and of course Paraphrase Keys, etc. This would eventually be hard since this one is a hard one to crack. If it would ever happen, it could give us a large amount of control over the console.

3.) Somehow making a spoof via payload, but from the way ThisIsMrNameless stated, you'd need to redo it everytime you turn on the console.

4.) Spoofing in a way to fake your Firmware to bypass things around the PS4.

5.) There are a bit more ways on how to do this, but it's nothing relevant, moving on.

To understand what I meant by SAMU, you could read this little paragraph that retired PS4 Developer, You must login or register to view this content., had made on his article towards hacking the PlayStation 4 Console and explaining this more in-depth. To quote You must login or register to view this content.:

[I]"Furthermore, encryption on the PS4 is handled by a separate processor, called SAMU, which is very locked down. Even with a kernel exploit, the SAMU processor is one of the few areas which we don't have complete control over. Although we can interact with it to decrypt almost everything, it is impossible to extract any keys so that decryption could be done externally."[/I]

Today, PS4 Developer, You must login or register to view this content., had conveyed an image off of Twitter revealing a PlayStation 4 Spoofer. This image shows his firmware running on 5.55, and I'm 100% sure this is on a 1.76 Firmware Console that he is running on. To see the image down below, I'll link his Twitter Post so you could view it.

It seems that he is going to be making some sort of RTE/RTM Tool for this to actually make it work. Making a hypothesis coming from me, You must login or register to view this content. did release his Console Manager Source Code out for the PS4 Scene to bite off of, so maybe some sort of CCAPI / Console Manager Tool maybe? Either way, it's really great to see what You must login or register to view this content. has in stored for us this month with his upcoming spoofer.

Since Developer You must login or register to view this content. had release his You must login or register to view this content., I can already the amount of CIDs that are going to get banned in a heartbeat. If you didn't know, PS3 CIDs are the exact same for the PS4 since Sony was to lazy to notice you couldn't exploit them.. which did happen so who knows if it will change, but I doubt it. Maybe it wont turn out bad for those who are against hacking the PS4 console, but then again... there's no way anyone is going to stop at this point. Modding online will happen soon, and if it's the right time, then so be it.

Overall, I'll keep everyone updated towards this topic soon, and see if I can speak with You must login or register to view this content., it's been a while since I've seen him around. So, if this does happen, I suggest for those users running on a 1.76 to NOT risk it modding online with 2much4u's menu. I know, it's tempting, but it's better to start off careful when not messing up your system in the first day of modding right? For the moment, it's just a picture of a spoof. At the end of the very day, this could go either way, but You must login or register to view this content. is a trusted developer. Let's see how March goes for us in the PS4 Scene.

This will be good,Hope it will let me download gta5 updatesTiphat Would love to get my hands on the handling.metaTokin
03-08-2017, 04:01 AM #10
Paddy2016
Bounty hunter
How long do you think it will take for jailbreaking ps4's + modding online without being seen will be ? I know it will be a few years until enough cid's will be extracted and sold encase those do get caught but how long roughly Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo