02-28-2017, 01:38 AM #1
Specter
Pro Memer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

Been a while since a cool release has been made in regards to the PS4, so Red-EyeX32 and I worked on the PS4 Package Finder. PS4 Package Finder is a site which utilizes Sony's API to fetch package information for a given title ID. Red helped with the implementation, and we implemented a site that would simplify the process and display the contents nicely for you. As it stands there's still more to implement, in later updates we're going to parse the manifests and such, but for now PS4 Package Finder will do the following;

• Check if the latest patch is mandatory
  • Show the latest patch number
  • Displays the minimum system firmware required to run the game on the latest firmware
  • Gives the content ID of the given title
  • Fetches the latest delta package link

Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content.

Notes

The NP environment is the most common for game titles, unless you're trying to run this on debug stuff, you most likely want to use the NP environment.

The Site

The site can be found at You must login or register to view this content..

Credits

- Red-EyeX32
- Specter

The following 27 users say thank you to Specter for this useful post:

2much4u, BadChoicesZ, BaumHF1, Red-EyeX32, CallMeDex, CavaloDeTroia10, DawidB, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Gryphus, FrogPap, G-NeR, hibye3, Hydrogen, iDontRte, Je Modz, Kronos, MODZ4FUN420, MotivationFST, NGU GHOST, Playstation VR, Right, SHAkA, smithy22, STVBDKD, Tustin, wajdi9
02-28-2017, 02:16 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Specter View Post
Introduction

Been a while since a cool release has been made in regards to the PS4, so Red-EyeX32 and I worked on the PS4 Package Finder. PS4 Package Finder is a site which utilizes Sony's API to fetch package information for a given title ID. Red helped with the implementation, and we implemented a site that would simplify the process and display the contents nicely for you. As it stands there's still more to implement, in later updates we're going to parse the manifests and such, but for now PS4 Package Finder will do the following;

• If the latest patch is mandatory
  • The latest patch number
  • The minimum system firmware required to run the game on the latest firmware
  • The content ID of the given title
  • The latest delta package link

Screenshots

Notes

The NP environment is the most common for game titles, unless you're trying to run this on debug stuff, you most likely want to use the NP environment.

The Site

The site can be found at You must login or register to view this content..

Credits

- Red-EyeX32
- Specter

Great stuff from both of you two. The duo is back at it again Enzo
02-28-2017, 02:32 AM #3
That's neat keep up the good work
Seems more and more stuff is coming out lately I'm hoping for something decently big real soon
02-28-2017, 02:42 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
when i click download it does nothing but link back to the website... FAIL =Z

I would have just made a program and released it :p
Last edited by SC58 ; 02-28-2017 at 02:47 AM.
02-28-2017, 04:10 AM #5
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
when i click download it does nothing but link back to the website... FAIL =Z

I would have just made a program and released it :p

Download for the delta pkg works perfectly fine for me, yes it stays on the website but it does download. Also yeah we could have done a program but a website is more accessible, if it can be easily implemented as a website why make people download a tool that would consist of maybe a few labels and a textbox? :p
02-28-2017, 04:14 AM #6
Download for the delta pkg works perfectly fine for me, yes it stays on the website but it does download. Also yeah we could have done a program but a website is more accessible, if it can be easily implemented as a website why make people download a tool that would consist of maybe a few labels and a textbox? :p

Works fine for me too
02-28-2017, 04:37 AM #7
SC58
Former Staff

fair enough :p

Just links back to the website?

tired other games and it does show link but some beside ghosts don't show anything and is only linking to your website
Last edited by SC58 ; 02-28-2017 at 04:40 AM.
02-28-2017, 04:44 AM #8
Tustin
Balls of Steel

Fails to download for me too. The anchor href for the download link is empty for the Ghost's one that SC58 linked. Maybe the property name for the download link can be different for some games?
02-28-2017, 07:14 AM #9
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
fair enough :p

Just links back to the website?

tired other games and it does show link but some beside ghosts don't show anything and is only linking to your website

Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Fails to download for me too. The anchor href for the download link is empty for the Ghost's one that SC58 linked. Maybe the property name for the download link can be different for some games?

Ok so what it was, was some packages (such as CoD Ghosts) don't seem to have a delta information package (at least not for the NP environment). I've updated the site so it'll explicitly state if there is no delta package now, thanks for pointing it out :p
02-28-2017, 07:23 AM #10
SC58
Former Staff
Ok so what it was, was some packages (such as CoD Ghosts) don't seem to have a delta information package (at least not for the NP environment). I've updated the site so it'll explicitly state if there is no delta package now, thanks for pointing it out :p

what u mean delta pkg?

there is a pkg for them regions wat

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo