Post: PS4 IDPS / PSID Dump 1.76 (Missing Bytes) by TheoryWrong and 2much4u
03-05-2017, 09:47 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to NextGenUpdate's PS4 Mods and Cheats Section. Today on Twitter, PS4 Developer You must login or register to view this content. had shared some interesting code that reveals some PS4 IDPS / PSID Dumps so you could use in your projects if you're a developer. As it seems at the moment, they're missing a few bytes at the end, but I will edit the thread once they get it working. This is done and working for the 1.76 Firmware. Major thanks to You must login or register to view this content. also for helping him out with this which is still going under investigation trying to figure out the last few bytes!

Pastebin: You must login or register to view this content.

In addition, if you remember correctly off of the Playstation 3 Console, IDPS is "Console IDs". Let me go over a learning topic for today. Credits to the PS3 Wiki for the exact definition. Please make sure to know that these are definitions from the PS3 Wiki just so you can understand what it means. The structures and values are probably different in my opinion feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

What is an IDPS?

Simple! If you're a modder or developer from PS3, you remember your Console ID (CID) that always gets banned. An IDPS is just an ID to remember your PS3. In other words, we are talking about the PS4 this time. If I'm not mistaken, feel free to correct me. PS4 CIDs are the exact same thing from the PS3. Forgot who told me, but if CIDs worked well on PS3 why change it for PS4? The values are totally different, just the look is the same made up with numbers and letters.

You must login or register to view this content.

What is a PSID?

This is the PS3's User Accounts. More in-depth about it can be found below.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hoping to seem some more incoming news over Console IDs for the Playstation 4. This could be lead to a great impact towards the PS4 Scene, and everyone who is in it as well with us. I'll keep you updated if they find the new bytes at the end, and see what this could lead to. Cheers, Hydrogen Hi
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-05-2017 at 09:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

Father Luckeyy, RF0oDxM0Dz
03-05-2017, 09:58 PM #2
ExIIL
AstroCFG
great news like always
03-05-2017, 10:14 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ExIIL View Post
great news like always

Yeah, hoping to see what this brings to the table don't you think? Wonder if we could use some of the spoofing methods onto the IDPS ones too. I doubt it though.
03-05-2017, 10:27 PM #4
Sony doesn't even ban IDPS on PS4, they use PSID

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Hydrogen
03-05-2017, 10:33 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Sony doesn't even ban IDPS on PS4, they use PSID

Wait.. you were the one that told me that back then lol. Oh, and Thank you, Alex Upside Down Happy grats on that 80K Rep too.
03-06-2017, 07:23 AM #6
shawncarnage
Little One
Black ops 3 band psid on ps3
03-06-2017, 02:37 PM #7
MotivationFST
Do a barrel roll!
I like this. I hope its fruits in the future

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo