Post: [PS4/1.76] How to Fix CE-32875-5 Error Fix (ShellCore Patch) by WildCard
03-06-2017, 04:43 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems that many users have been running into issues with their 1.76 PS4 Consoles that wouldn't let them run games. If this has happen to you, this should fix it. I was planning on not posting this for various reasons, but hope it helps you all out. Also, big thanks to eXtreme for the help on this which I'll be translating from German to English. So shout out to him!

To roughly Quote eXtreme's Post: PS4 1.76 CE-32875-5 Fix – ShellCore Patch by Wildcard

You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Developer You must login or register to view this content. has found a solution to fix the error CE-32875-5 on Firmware 1.76.

Not many PS4 consoles are affected by this error but if you have a 1.76 PS4 and can't run any game, you can use the ShellCore Patch from Wildcard to fix the error temporary. You have to send the file after every restart with ELF Loader before you can launch the game.

Use the local Playground if you have trouble with the ELF Loader of the Custom WebKit Playground.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-06-2017 at 04:45 PM.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Godsless
03-06-2017, 06:55 PM #2
Not encountered this problem myself but nice release Smile

I wonder if it would also be possible to create a patch to allow new games to run that normally refuse to run on lower firmware versions.

The following 2 users say thank you to MODDED_WARFARE for this useful post:

Hydrogen, ItzZ_Arsenaly
03-06-2017, 08:59 PM #3
Originally posted by WARFARE View Post
Not encountered this problem myself but nice release Smile

I wonder if it would also be possible to create a patch to allow new games to run that normally refuse to run on lower firmware versions.

You must login or register to view this content.

can you make video How to Fix CE-32875-5 Error Fix
03-07-2017, 12:58 AM #4
Sure but I wont have the video up for a while as I have an update video for my xbox mod tool I need to put up first.

The following user thanked MODDED_WARFARE for this useful post:

ItzZ_Arsenaly
03-10-2017, 01:55 PM #5
Originally posted by WARFARE View Post
Sure but I wont have the video up for a while as I have an update video for my xbox mod tool I need to put up first.

what's happened to the fix error CE-32875-5 are going 2 explen how to fix in your chanel
03-10-2017, 07:29 PM #6
Originally posted by Arsenaly View Post
what's happened to the fix error CE-32875-5 are going 2 explen how to fix in your chanel

Well I'm having trouble with it myself at the moment. Out of memory errors when I try to use the ELF loader. So I don't know if I will be able to make a video on it after all.

The following user thanked MODDED_WARFARE for this useful post:

ItzZ_Arsenaly
03-10-2017, 10:12 PM #7
MotivationFST
Do a barrel roll!
All have the same memory problem when using this. I have a friend who has the same problem. I think someone should test it under conditions
03-31-2017, 10:07 PM #8
I have that problem .. I get that error.en 1.76 .. how do I solve it with the.elf? I do not understand, help me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo