03-08-2017, 02:09 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As it seems, a couple of days ago people had started leaking the free version of the PS4 Save Editor Tool which of course, wouldn't work. The only good thing we got from it was source code, and a way to disable the serial generator. Now, I'm not posting nor leaking anything here since we don't condone that, especially coming from me. Anyways, a fellow gentleman sent me an image of his delivered PS4 Save Editor today, and as it seems, yes, they do have to deliver it first.

I don't know how exactly it works, but if you have purchased it, please, feel free to help users around here for a while setting it up if they don't know the Japanese language. E2daX did state that some games might not work and such. I'll get you all some pictures and more in-depth information about the tool later on today! See ya in the next thread Upside Down Happy

EDIT: Here is a translation from the PS4SESetup.zip by me: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

danilo_BR, Frosty
03-09-2017, 02:35 PM #11
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Yes, but if you use an app like google translate it will work fine. Just got my copy, testing it at the moment

nice, can you make a thread with the list of games that is supported by it.
03-09-2017, 02:46 PM #12
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Jon
nice, can you make a thread with the list of games that is supported by it.

Yes, but i just tested my EU saves and the program doesnt recognize them, i need to find the CUSA codes for japanese games, then ill try to change my CUSA codes to them and it should work. Any idea where i could finda list of them?
03-09-2017, 02:53 PM #13
So this has been patched for fw 4.5
03-09-2017, 02:56 PM #14
xros
Little One
try changing your saves id to match the japanese saves id
03-09-2017, 03:05 PM #15
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Yes, but i just tested my EU saves and the program doesnt recognize them, i need to find the CUSA codes for japanese games, then ill try to change my CUSA codes to them and it should work. Any idea where i could finda list of them?

No clue man
03-10-2017, 04:32 PM #16

Try play asia. Look at the European versions and in further information and write down the code. Then look for the japanese version of the game and do the same thing. That's how I got my Japanese codes.

Edit: my program is no longer working. My girlfriend downloaded and installed the new PS4 update so she could play Overwatch! :(((
Think she'll soon be ex-girlfriend if cyber don't find a way to bypass the new firmware update!

The following 3 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

MOD-RuLeZ, xSOADx, ytv
03-10-2017, 04:41 PM #17
neoar
Space Ninja
why? is it related to ps4 os version ?
03-10-2017, 04:56 PM #18
Originally posted by neoar View Post
why? is it related to ps4 os version ?

Yes, this editor doesn't work on PS4 system software 4.5.
03-10-2017, 04:58 PM #19
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Try play asia. Look at the European versions and in further information and write down the code. Then look for the japanese version of the game and do the same thing. That's how I got my Japanese codes.

Edit: my program is no longer working. My girlfriend downloaded and installed the new PS4 update so she could play Overwatch! :(((
Think she'll soon be ex-girlfriend if cyber don't find a way to bypass the new firmware update!

Thanks ill try it with play asia tomorrow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo