03-08-2017, 02:09 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As it seems, a couple of days ago people had started leaking the free version of the PS4 Save Editor Tool which of course, wouldn't work. The only good thing we got from it was source code, and a way to disable the serial generator. Now, I'm not posting nor leaking anything here since we don't condone that, especially coming from me. Anyways, a fellow gentleman sent me an image of his delivered PS4 Save Editor today, and as it seems, yes, they do have to deliver it first.

I don't know how exactly it works, but if you have purchased it, please, feel free to help users around here for a while setting it up if they don't know the Japanese language. E2daX did state that some games might not work and such. I'll get you all some pictures and more in-depth information about the tool later on today! See ya in the next thread Upside Down Happy

EDIT: Here is a translation from the PS4SESetup.zip by me: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

danilo_BR, Frosty
03-10-2017, 05:04 PM #20
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by casestudy View Post
Yes, this editor doesn't work on PS4 system software 4.5.

i think i got things wrong, so it is not only n PC software that u copy saves on pc then edit them, it actually have an app running on ps4 also
03-10-2017, 05:25 PM #21
Originally posted by neoar View Post
i think i got things wrong, so it is not only n PC software that u copy saves on pc then edit them, it actually have an app running on ps4 also

I don't know exactly, some users said that encrypt and decrypt algorithm of save has been changed on fw 4.5, thus save files made on fw 4.5 doesn’t work.
03-10-2017, 06:13 PM #22
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by casestudy View Post
I don't know exactly, some users said that encrypt and decrypt algorithm of save has been changed on fw 4.5, thus save files made on fw 4.5 doesn’t work.

LOL To all the people who wasted their money on this...everyone will get a refund.
03-11-2017, 09:02 AM #23
xSOADx
Banana Joe
does it work for anyone? i always get an error "server not responding".............
03-11-2017, 09:13 AM #24
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Lmao, I didn't even know that but true. 78% of the users are buying the tool when they don't even know Japanese wat

Where are you getting these numbers from?
03-15-2017, 11:34 PM #25
nice^^^^^^^^^^
03-20-2017, 02:17 AM #26
alec12
Keeper
if any of u guys need translation help, feel free to ask. Im fluent in japanese and english so if google translate betrays u, i got u.

The following 4 users say thank you to alec12 for this useful post:

Sparrow, casestudy, E2Avenger, wajdi9
04-05-2017, 08:26 AM #27
Hi guys, does this cyber save editor work on asia games?
Means those sold in HK or Singapore.

Thanks.
04-05-2017, 01:58 PM #28
Originally posted by yohinomura View Post
Hi guys, does this cyber save editor work on asia games?
Means those sold in HK or Singapore.

Thanks.

Pretty sure just Japan games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo