03-08-2017, 02:09 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As it seems, a couple of days ago people had started leaking the free version of the PS4 Save Editor Tool which of course, wouldn't work. The only good thing we got from it was source code, and a way to disable the serial generator. Now, I'm not posting nor leaking anything here since we don't condone that, especially coming from me. Anyways, a fellow gentleman sent me an image of his delivered PS4 Save Editor today, and as it seems, yes, they do have to deliver it first.

I don't know how exactly it works, but if you have purchased it, please, feel free to help users around here for a while setting it up if they don't know the Japanese language. E2daX did state that some games might not work and such. I'll get you all some pictures and more in-depth information about the tool later on today! See ya in the next thread Upside Down Happy

EDIT: Here is a translation from the PS4SESetup.zip by me: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

danilo_BR, Frosty
04-06-2017, 07:19 PM #38
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
That's what Hydro and Red have said.

it doesn't seem to be the case at all, looking at their twitter feed they shared some of the info on some saves, and those aren't ones you can just get from Cyber, like Horizon Zero Dawn Level 15, 8 Hours. Thats to random and has no real progression
04-07-2017, 02:03 AM #39
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
it doesn't seem to be the case at all, looking at their twitter feed they shared some of the info on some saves, and those aren't ones you can just get from Cyber, like Horizon Zero Dawn Level 15, 8 Hours. Thats to random and has no real progression

If people cheat on Horizon, then that's pretty pathetic. It's a short game with great gameplay, no reason to not plat it legit...now if it were FFXV, yeah I don't want to get level 120+ legit.
04-07-2017, 02:45 AM #40
If people cheat on Horizon, then that's pretty pathetic. It's a short game with great gameplay, no reason to not plat it legit...now if it were FFXV, yeah I don't want to get level 120+ legit.

It is easy, but it has collectibles and some people are to lazy to bother doing those So i can understand it

I'm hoping for a save TBH becaus eon eof the quest glithced up, i brought it up to a dev who said they would look into it but that was three weeks ago
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 04-07-2017 at 02:51 AM.
04-07-2017, 09:49 AM #41
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
It is easy, but it has collectibles and some people are to lazy to bother doing those So i can understand it

I'm hoping for a save TBH becaus eon eof the quest glithced up, i brought it up to a dev who said they would look into it but that was three weeks ago

Damn I'm sorry man Sal
04-12-2017, 05:43 PM #42
Thank you Frosty.
Pretty sure just Japan games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo