03-08-2017, 02:09 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As it seems, a couple of days ago people had started leaking the free version of the PS4 Save Editor Tool which of course, wouldn't work. The only good thing we got from it was source code, and a way to disable the serial generator. Now, I'm not posting nor leaking anything here since we don't condone that, especially coming from me. Anyways, a fellow gentleman sent me an image of his delivered PS4 Save Editor today, and as it seems, yes, they do have to deliver it first.

I don't know how exactly it works, but if you have purchased it, please, feel free to help users around here for a while setting it up if they don't know the Japanese language. E2daX did state that some games might not work and such. I'll get you all some pictures and more in-depth information about the tool later on today! See ya in the next thread Upside Down Happy

EDIT: Here is a translation from the PS4SESetup.zip by me: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

danilo_BR, Frosty
03-08-2017, 03:15 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
As it seems, a couple of days ago people had started leaking the free version of the PS4 Save Editor Tool which of course, wouldn't work. The only good thing we got from it was source code, and a way to disable the serial generator. Now, I'm not posting nor leaking anything here since we don't condone that, especially coming from me. Anyways, a fellow gentleman sent me an image of his delivered PS4 Save Editor today, and as it seems, yes, they do have to deliver it first.

I don't know how exactly it works, but if you have purchased it, please, feel free to help users around here for a while setting it up if they don't know the Japanese language. E2daX did state that some games might not work and such. I'll get you all some pictures and more in-depth information about the tool later on today! See ya in the next thread Upside Down Happy

EDIT: Here is a translation from the PS4SESetup.zip by me: You must login or register to view this content.

I want to see what exactly is in the box.
03-08-2017, 03:26 PM #3
It seems that 1 user license supports only one PSN account.
03-08-2017, 04:54 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jon

More pictures, and more in-depth shit coming today after the guy comes out of work! Upside Down Happy
03-08-2017, 07:19 PM #5
Best Mate
Dark Knight
More pictures, and more in-depth shit coming today after the guy comes out of work! Upside Down Happy

So excited!
03-09-2017, 01:51 PM #6
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Jon

Theres only a paper with a license code, nothing more
03-09-2017, 02:08 PM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
Theres only a paper with a license code, nothing more

oh haha, they could've simply email that to you
03-09-2017, 02:10 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Jon
oh haha, they could've simply email that to you

Lmao, I didn't even know that but true. 78% of the users are buying the tool when they don't even know Japanese wat
03-09-2017, 02:12 PM #9
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Lmao, I didn't even know that but true. 78% of the users are buying the tool when they don't even know Japanese wat

lmao so the whole thing is in Japanese ?
03-09-2017, 02:26 PM #10
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Jon
lmao so the whole thing is in Japanese ?

Yes, but if you use an app like google translate it will work fine. Just got my copy, testing it at the moment

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo