03-08-2017, 03:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yo What is sup ladies and gentle men boys & girls, well first of all I am neither a hacker nor a coder, basically just came up with an idea for programmers to run LOCKED games & Applications on exploitable ps4 1.76 version, its easy to understand if you have a jailbroken iphone, well we assign the apps from cydia directly to our iphone, or we can take up an idea of cydia impactor that how we can transfer up games & apps using our apple id's and that application, cant we assign games & applications from pc directly to PS4 using our psn id's??? Well as i told i am nor a coder nor a hacker, been getting up this idea in my mind, so wana share with you guys, any thoughts?
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-08-2017 at 04:33 PM.
03-08-2017, 04:35 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by razadar2 View Post
Yo What is sup ladies and gentle men boys & girls, well first of all I am neither a hacker nor a coder, basically just came up with an idea for programmers to run LOCKED games & Applications on exploitable ps4 1.76 version, its easy to understand if you have a jailbroken iphone, well we assign the apps from cydia directly to our iphone, or we can take up an idea of cydia impactor that how we can transfer up games & apps using our apple id's and that application, cant we assign games & applications from pc directly to PS4 using our psn id's??? Well as i told i am nor a coder nor a hacker, been getting up this idea in my mind, so wana share with you guys, any thoughts?

Edited your thread by taking off the underline and Italize since it was real hard to read. Also, I added in your Prefix "discussion" onto your thread.

Overall, So a Twitter user (Not Stating His Name) had brought something up to my intention where we could get a Game Loader in a way by using the OMSK Application that was released by eXtreme. Now, the rif/pkg of the OMSK works on TestKits without being locked. Whilst when it is booted, it is empty. So back to the idea of running games that are locked. I wouldn't really know too much of it, but if I would have to take a guess, where it could work, but I don't think it would to be honest. Wouldn't really be that easy coming from me, which feel free to correct me as well for those who actually do develop and reverse for the PS4.

So, the Application "OMSK" not being locked... I don't know how its ran, but maybe implement the code onto the game maybe to bypass locks? Just a guess as well.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-08-2017 at 04:54 PM.
03-08-2017, 05:31 PM #3
Yes, heard about that OMSK thingy, anyways thanks for replying, yesterday posted the same thing with word pirated instead of locked,and u closed the thread haha but i meant the same, thanks Hydrogen bro Need more ideas on this btw
03-08-2017, 05:43 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by razadar2 View Post
Yes, heard about that OMSK thingy, anyways thanks for replying, yesterday posted the same thing with word pirated instead of locked,and u closed the thread haha but i meant the same, thanks Hydrogen bro Need more ideas on this btw

Oh you're giving us an idea of how to run .pkg for games to work on 1.76? Yeah... lets not go into that topic of Piracy or this thread will be closed by me lol, but we could discuss things over how we could remove the lock... but not go into the getting free games way.. feel me?
03-08-2017, 05:49 PM #5
Ahaha yea bro ��
03-08-2017, 07:18 PM #6
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Oh you're giving us an idea of how to run .pkg for games to work on 1.76? Yeah... lets not go into that topic of Piracy or this thread will be closed by me lol, but we could discuss things over how we could remove the lock... but not go into the getting free games way.. feel me?

So how do we get free games?
03-08-2017, 07:20 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Best
So how do we get free games?

You can't.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo