Post: [WARNING] Do NOT Update to 4.50 If You Own the PS4 Save Editor Tool!!
03-09-2017, 02:20 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, you have read the title correctly. The developer of the PS4 Save Editor Tool has stated today on Twitter that Sony has patched the Save Editor on the firmware 4.50. If you have updated, sorry, but you may not be able to use it at the moment. I don't know if the developer would fix it for the latest firmware, but I suggest you to hang tight. The update came out today, so hopefully you all haven't not updated it just yet!

To translate CyberGadget's Twitter from Japanese to English:【Save Editor for PS4】

"It was confirmed that patch cord can not be applied correctly when updating the PS4 main unit to the latest system software "4.50". We apologize for any inconveniences, but please do not update to "4.50" when using save editor for PS4 at the present moment."

The following 5 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

danilo_BR, DJR_Supreme, Dog88Christian, xSOADx, XxBlud23xX
03-09-2017, 02:54 PM #2
Is there a dns spoofer to bypass the update for the mean time?

The following user thanked Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

danilo_BR
03-09-2017, 03:06 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yes, you have read the title correctly. The developer of the PS4 Save Editor Tool has stated today on Twitter that Sony has patched the Save Editor on the firmware 4.50. If you have updated, sorry, but you may not be able to use it at the moment. I don't know if the developer would fix it for the latest firmware, but I suggest you to hang tight. The update came out today, so hopefully you all haven't not updated it just yet!

To translate CyberGadget's Twitter from Japanese to English:【Save Editor for PS4】

"It was confirmed that patch cord can not be applied correctly when updating the PS4 main unit to the latest system software "4.50". We apologize for any inconveniences, but please do not update to "4.50" when using save editor for PS4 at the present moment."

They need to release a fix to redeem themselves or give people a refund. Overcharging people for something that is now useless to most now because of 4.50 OFW.
03-09-2017, 03:16 PM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Luckily i own 2 Ps4
03-09-2017, 03:33 PM #5
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
save editing is gay anyways so idc

The following user thanked xNIGHTMAREM0DZx for this useful post:

xXx-.-Moder
03-09-2017, 04:16 PM #6
Sparrow
Big Papi
Lel if they can't get it working above 4.50 Loes
03-09-2017, 05:43 PM #7
iDontRte
Keep Your Head Up!
Savage, Ruthless
03-09-2017, 05:45 PM #8
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
I may be wrong but I think you need to be connected to the net to move over saves to USB this needing the firmware anyway
03-09-2017, 06:01 PM #9
So we cant use game saves or anything??
03-10-2017, 03:37 AM #10
They said they are working on it, but didn't mention the exact date.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo