Post: PS4 4.50 Linux Jailbreak Discussion.... (Don't be fooled).
03-10-2017, 10:54 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'll just get straight into the topic. So, we have been seeing this rumor going around throughout sites and mainly Twitter. It's been going viral for a while, and a massive amount of individuals are starting to look up to this guy. Not going to state his name out there, but let me just tell you now that it's fake. I don't want people coming at me wrong stating why I keep being negative and being pessimistic towards this topic. It's not about being pessimistic. It's just plain out there that this isn't going to be true.

First of, yes, it's possible to run Linux on the first-day a new update release. We have seen You must login or register to view this content. do it before, and a bit more hand full of people. Clearly, this guy is a genius and knows what he is doing. Note that this guy "claiming" to have a jailbreak that he is working on has no reputation towards anything in the PS4 Scene, plus, he's been away from the scene for weeks and comes back with new stories adding more information to a single point on a jailbreak. A ton of developers that vary on different platforms is asking for some proof. This can be ranged from videos, pictures, or something that shows data to this. I mean, don't get me wrong, it could be possible in a way, but the chances is like winning the lottery ticket for 500 Million Dollars.

Overall, there is no proof shown, nor has he explained anything in a way. Don't say "It's being kept private" because we all know it's bullshit over all. So, with that being said. Please don't believe everything you read on the internet. If something comes up to a jailbreak, I'm sure reputable developers for the PlayStation 4 would build up hope for people to know. So thanks again for reading, and I will keep you updated if anything does come up.

Cheers, Hydrogen

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BaumHF1, Vlad1101
03-10-2017, 11:27 PM #2
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I'll just get straight into the topic. So, we have been seeing this rumor going around throughout sites and mainly Twitter. It's been going viral for a while, and a massive amount of individuals are starting to look up to this guy. Not going to state his name out there, but let me just tell you now that it's fake. I don't want people coming at me wrong stating why I keep being negative and being pessimistic towards this topic. It's not about being pessimistic. It's just plain out there that this isn't going to be true.

First of, yes, it's possible to run Linux on the first-day a new update release. We have seen You must login or register to view this content. do it before, and a bit more hand full of people. Clearly, this guy is a genius and knows what he is doing. Note that this guy "claiming" to have a jailbreak that he is working on has no reputation towards anything in the PS4 Scene, plus, he's been away from the scene for weeks and comes back with new stories adding more information to a single point on a jailbreak. A ton of developers that vary on different platforms is asking for some proof. This can be ranged from videos, pictures, or something that shows data to this. I mean, don't get me wrong, it could be possible in a way, but the chances is like winning the lottery ticket for 500 Million Dollars.

Overall, there is no proof shown, nor has he explained anything in a way. Don't say "It's being kept private" because we all know it's bullshit over all. So, with that being said. Please don't believe everything you read on the internet. If something comes up to a jailbreak, I'm sure reputable developers for the PlayStation 4 would build up hope for people to know. So thanks again for reading, and I will keep you updated if anything does come up.

Cheers, Hydrogen

He is a god.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo