03-11-2017, 10:59 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

It seems that only japanese saves are supported at the moment, so dont buy it if you use US or EU saves!!!!

For a list with all compatible games You must login or register to view this content.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS!!!!

Step 1: Copy the savegame you want to mod from your PS4 to flash drive and put the flash drive in your computer

Step 2: Click in the top left side to show which saves are available

Step 3: Double click your save and choose which mod you want (Upper red circle) , then click on apply (red circle below)

Step 4: The editor asks you if you are sure to apply this mods, click yes (red circle, here it says "ja" because my windows is in german)

Step 5: Wait until the editor applied your choosen mods

Step 6: Put your flash drive back into your PS4 and copy your save onto your PS4

Step 7: Launch game and enjoy

FAQ:

- How can I get japanese games?

You can create a japanese account and download games there or visit play-asia.com (here you get also PSN cards for japanese store)

- If I mod a savegame i always get some message on japanese, what does it mean?

This message means that the server is not responding

Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-14-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added link to game list

The following 13 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, burntlink, casestudy, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Gagliardi, Hydrogen, Je Modz, NIO77, Right, SHAkA, Jon Snow
03-12-2017, 12:12 PM #20
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
where can i buy a licence code on the web? i dont want the boxed version.Smile

thx
03-12-2017, 02:34 PM #21
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post

As for whetehr or not this works on USA, we need clarification from the OP becaus ehe changes the gamesave folder name from one region to another it looks like, early reports say no, but if that methoid works it'll be gold thne

once they got their server running fine i can test and reportback, until then wehave to wait, i still get "server not responding" error each time i try

it worked this way using gamegenie US with eu saves and gamegenie Eu using US saves,so i hope it will work like this here too.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-12-2017 at 02:41 PM.
03-12-2017, 03:05 PM #22
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
once they got their server running fine i can test and reportback, until then wehave to wait, i still get "server not responding" error each time i try

it worked this way using gamegenie US with eu saves and gamegenie Eu using US saves,so i hope it will work like this here too.

Oh i thought you have tested this XD where is this guide from then lol, if it is urs seems odd to have us change the folder name to match the one they have to be in a tutorial if it hasnt been tested
XD

Wll hopefully confirmation soon
03-12-2017, 03:39 PM #23
gagaty
Gobble
This method worked for the first few days with pre-download version (until March 2nd), and then stopped working.

it's not because of the busy server. Cyber Gadget just blocked this method for the server traffic.

Japanese save data could be edited with no trouble after this got blocked on March 3rd. (even with the server responding error, Japanese save data can be edited with some patience right now)
03-12-2017, 03:49 PM #24
Originally posted by gagaty View Post
This method worked for the first few days with pre-download version (until March 2nd), and then stopped working.

it's not because of the busy server. Cyber Gadget just blocked this method for the server traffic.

Japanese save data could be edited with no trouble after this got blocked on March 3rd. (even with the server responding error, Japanese save data can be edited with some patience right now)

I also found same information. Changing save folder dosen't work from March 3rd.
03-12-2017, 04:24 PM #25
Originally posted by casestudy View Post
I also found same information. Changing save folder dosen't work from March 3rd.

Mind supplying a source of info? I need to cancel my order then
03-13-2017, 12:11 AM #26
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
Mind supplying a source of info? I need to cancel my order then

Korean website. They said they could edit "Super robot wars V(Korean localized version)" with that method on March 2nd, but it doesn't work from March 3rd.

Some localized games may have same code with Japanese version, so those are still editable, and they sharing information of it.
03-13-2017, 11:58 PM #27
xSOADx
Banana Joe
i edited the tutorial to only japanese saves as it seems that EU and US saves dont work at the moment

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

danilo_BR
03-15-2017, 05:18 AM #28
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
I have read that some games share the same CUSA and could work with EU/US to. So can anybody who bought the Cyber Save Gadget tell me the CUSA from nioh jp? Thx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo