03-11-2017, 10:59 AM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

It seems that only japanese saves are supported at the moment, so dont buy it if you use US or EU saves!!!!

For a list with all compatible games You must login or register to view this content.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS!!!!

Step 1: Copy the savegame you want to mod from your PS4 to flash drive and put the flash drive in your computer

Step 2: Click in the top left side to show which saves are available

Step 3: Double click your save and choose which mod you want (Upper red circle) , then click on apply (red circle below)

Step 4: The editor asks you if you are sure to apply this mods, click yes (red circle, here it says "ja" because my windows is in german)

Step 5: Wait until the editor applied your choosen mods

Step 6: Put your flash drive back into your PS4 and copy your save onto your PS4

Step 7: Launch game and enjoy

FAQ:

- How can I get japanese games?

You can create a japanese account and download games there or visit play-asia.com (here you get also PSN cards for japanese store)

- If I mod a savegame i always get some message on japanese, what does it mean?

This message means that the server is not responding

Last edited by xSOADx ; 03-14-2017 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Added link to game list

The following 13 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, burntlink, casestudy, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, Dog88Christian, Gagliardi, Hydrogen, Je Modz, NIO77, Right, SHAkA, Jon Snow
03-11-2017, 12:22 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS!!!!

Step 1: Copy the savegame you want to mod from your PS4 to flash drive and put the flash drive in your computer

Step 2: Click in the top left side to show which saves are available (If your save already show up, you can skip steps 3-6 and also step 11)

Step 3: Click on "Show All"

Step 4: Hover your mouse over the game you want to mod. In my case its Resident Evil 6, and it says that it only supports CUSA03838

Step 5: Open the root of your savegame on your flashdrive. Flashdrive location -> Folder PS4 -> Folder Savedata -> Folder with your account ID (I erased mine in picture)

Step 6: Edit your savedata folder to the name wich the editor supports. In my case i changed CUSA 03840 to CUSA03838

Step 7: Now go back to the Editor and your savegame should show up. Double Click it

Step 8: Choose which mod you want (Upper red circle) , then click on apply (red circle below)

Step 9: The editor asks you if you are sure to apply this mods, click yes (red circle, here it says "ja" because my windows is in german)

Step 10: Wait until the editor applied your choosen mods

Step 11: Head back to your flash drive root and change back the name of the savegame folder to your CUSA code (In my case CUSA03838 to CUSA03840)

Step 12: Put your flash drive back into your PS4 and copy your save onto your PS4

Step 13: Launch game and enjoy

FAQ:

- If I want to copy my save back to my PS4 it says broken data, what went wrong?

You probably edited the folder name to mod the game but forgot to edit it back after modding. Put your flash drive back in your computer and edit the folder name to your CUSA code

- If I mod a savegame i always get some message on japanese, what does it mean?

This message means that the server is not responding, i got it all day today, i dont know any workaround, at the moment only suggest i can make is to try it later again

- I updated my PS4 to FW 4.50, what can I do?

At the moment Cyber Save Editor doesnt support FW4.50, you can only hop that they will fix it in the near future

Good shit my dude.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

xSOADx
03-11-2017, 03:13 PM #3
SHAkA
League Champion
hey soad08 thanks for this i already update my ps4 so ill wait for new fix.

The following user thanked SHAkA for this useful post:

xSOADx
03-11-2017, 03:24 PM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by SHAkA View Post
hey soad08 thanks for this i already update my ps4 so ill wait for new fix.

i didnt update yet but the editor isnt working atm anyways, everytime i want to mod a save it says server not responding :(

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

SHAkA
03-11-2017, 03:26 PM #5
SHAkA
League Champion
i didnt update yet but the editor isnt working atm anyways, everytime i want to mod a save it says server not responding :(

strange im not sure if there are fixing there server thats why you get error ?
03-11-2017, 04:21 PM #6

Japanese users also had same problem, but some said they made it during early in the morning.

The following user thanked casestudy for this useful post:

xSOADx
03-11-2017, 04:24 PM #7
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by casestudy View Post
Japanese users also had same problem, but some said they made it during early in the morning.

i hope it will work soon, im trying it each 30 min for the last 7 hours but it never worked :(
03-11-2017, 05:36 PM #8
So basically you wasted your money. One it's not even English and 2 update 4.50 came out and ruined this piece of garbage. You should have waited on Xploder.
03-11-2017, 06:16 PM #9
I did the same steps too before this got posted but always got the server is not responding....oh well hopefully they can get the editor to work over the weekend
03-11-2017, 07:09 PM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Great tutorial, well organized and straight forward.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

xSOADx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo