Post: PS4 1.76 Advanced Warfare Real Time Editing Showcase by AmazingN00B
03-12-2017, 06:46 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Previously, we had seen many videos when it comes to Real Time Modding or Real Time Editing by Bad ChoicesZ, the crew from France, and many many more. A few day ago, a developer from France by the name of You must login or register to view this content., has now released a new video showcasing some modding on the PlayStation 4 Console via Advanced Warfare. This showcases the following mods:

• Name Changing
  • Name Color
  • Infinite Ammo

Hopefully, we can end up seeing some more modding showcases of more different games, maybe PS4 Games instead PS3 to PS4? Winky Winky

Video's Description Translated from French to English
:
YO SMALL VIDEO TO SHOW THE RTE PS4

Big thanks and much love to the french, amazing work once again Claps
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 03-12-2017 at 06:54 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Godsless, MODZ4FUN420
03-12-2017, 07:09 PM #2
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Sick!!!
03-12-2017, 07:43 PM #3
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
I feel like there should be a new section just for these info and showcase threads. (no hate just my thoughts) Kind of flooding the section with pointless things in my eyes, but hey to each their own.

ex) - Name Changer, Ammo :seriously:
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 03-12-2017 at 07:45 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Best Mate, Dog88Christian, Hydrogen
03-12-2017, 08:24 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Eddie
I feel like there should be a new section just for these info and showcase threads. (no hate just my thoughts) Kind of flooding the section with pointless things in my eyes, but hey to each their own.

Yeah, I fully understand you, Eddie. It's considered as Mods and Cheats so it's better if we just drop it here for a while. Like Travis stated, if things start kicking off, it will change Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
03-13-2017, 12:18 AM #5
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Eddie

Originally posted by Outsider
Great thread Hydrogen! And I def know what you mean although NGU is a forum in comparison to like psxhax for news Happy if things keep picking up we def will

Oh how times change lmao 😂
03-13-2017, 02:10 AM #6
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by eddie
i feel like there should be a new section just for these info and showcase threads. (no hate just my thoughts) kind of flooding the section with pointless things in my eyes, but hey to each their own.

Ex) - name changer, ammo :seriously:

i agree

The following user thanked Best Mate for this useful post:

Eddie Mac
03-13-2017, 03:33 AM #7
AMZN00b is a part of our crew xd

we will have more interesting stuff to show soon

The following user thanked Marbella for this useful post:

DEv_ShOoTz

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo