Post: PS4 Hacking Dream Team is Here - Is The PS4 Officially Getting Ruined?
04-01-2017, 04:14 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone from NextGenUpdate. As many of you don't know, a ton of great releases was being displayed today on Twitter. We had seen WebKit Exploits, NIDs, and of course tutorials. The main reason for this thread is mainly because the time is finally coming for the PS4 to get tackled. Recently today, a couple of hours ago a Rebug Developer had tweeted out at You must login or register to view this content., a well-known iOS Jailbreak Developer who has actually came to the PS4 to work on an RCE WebKit Exploit that may actually be the next big thing. He asked You must login or register to view this content. if he would like to join their private PS4Dev Channel over where they can talk and plan about things for the PlayStation 4. Now, if you remember a while back, You must login or register to view this content., a Rebug Developer, was getting ready to purchase a PS4 around early December. That's a pretty good guess traveling into the future to now on their PS4Dev Channel. So, this might have been going on for a while now.

If you don't know at the moment, there is a chance for a public jailbreak, but not until the kernel exploits are released. In order to get a jailbreak similar to 1.76, we need ring0 execution. Qwerty's RCE WebKit Exploit actually has a valid chain. So that's a good thing. For 4.50, I don't think any exploits could pass through here since when Sony had the update, they switched WebKit Branches, meaning they patched up a ton of exploits by accident, so they're lucky a bit. It would be really hard to check up for entry points or any type of vulnerability here. Anyways, here is the tweet evil sent to Luca earlier today.

If You must login or register to view this content. actually accepts this offer, I'm sure the PS4 will be getting hacked extremely hard due to all these very talented developers would be working together, it might be the year PlayStation 4 officially gets purely hacked to the point "everyone" has been wanting it to be. Today, former PS4 hacker named You must login or register to view this content. actually You must login or register to view this content., so I wouldn't know too much if he actually came back to the scene to help out Luca and the Rebug Team, but it's a slim chance over that. If this becomes true, what takes months for normal developers, took two days for You must login or register to view this content.. If there is a dream team of developers working together hard on this, there could be a jailbreak for the firmware's 4.0X. Don't hold your breath on it since this could be wrong, but I know we could gain something very interesting out of this even if it is not a jailbreak.

Since this private PS4 Developer channel has been private for a while, mostly now a ton of people want in on it after Evil had announced it publicly right now. I could consider this as a PS4 hacking Dream Team if Qwerty does accept the offer, which the chances are high for this. Can we get a jailbreak out of this? Homebrews? Break SAMU? Gain better Kernel Exploits? Yes! Only time could tell, and it all depends on time. Now, I won't state the people who are in this group, but from here publicly, the whole Rebug Team is in it.

Overall, this could lead to a huge impact on the PS4 Scene. Don't get your hopes up, this doesn't mean CFWs, Jailbreaks, and Spoofing will be coming out soon. There could be great news for the newer firmwares -- off side from the 4.50. Let's see how this works out for the Dream Team. Even though it's "April Fools" tomorrow, this is actually legit. This is going to be a good month for news, so I suggest you stay tuned for what comes in through the next past month or two.

Credits: Big thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for helping out on this with me as well. Couldn't have written this article without him!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-01-2017 at 02:11 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, burntlink, Damn Modz, danilo_BR, Dog88Christian, Frosty, keemo13, Levisaurus, mostafarafatt, STVBDKD, TER152, User343234, Xx-GIPPI-xX
04-06-2017, 02:53 AM #29
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
If I'm correct, the higher firmware you're on. Then, we have a higher chance on actually unlocking spoofing for the PS4. Antiban wouldn't be that hard, especially on games that are irrelevant and are similar to PS3 (in a way).

In addition, you do know modding tools/menus are already made just not showcased. Once 'someone' releases the way to do it, you'll see NGU being flooded with them.

yeah i huess but thats counbting on them being free
04-06-2017, 04:35 AM #30
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
yeah i huess but thats counbting on them being free

Well let's hope that the best mods aren't free (just yet), so the PS4 doesn't get outright from the start, though a free save editor/resigner needs to be made Sal
04-06-2017, 04:55 PM #31
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
So I googled shit on the Xbone One yesterday to see if anyone was hacking that bitch. Not really, no. No one seems of interest in it. Why the fuck is everyone interested in exploiting the PS4? Anyways, I'll be buying a PS4 if it's ever modded. Nothing like emulators, and backing up many games. I also bought a 2 TB external and I have it stowed away just in case something amazing happens within this year. I fucking hate paying $60 for shit games, and supporting shit developers like EA. On a second note: FUCK EA.
04-06-2017, 06:27 PM #32
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
So I googled shit on the Xbone One yesterday to see if anyone was hacking that bitch. Not really, no. No one seems of interest in it. Why the fuck is everyone interested in exploiting the PS4? Anyways, I'll be buying a PS4 if it's ever modded. Nothing like emulators, and backing up many games. I also bought a 2 TB external and I have it stowed away just in case something amazing happens within this year. I fucking hate paying $60 for shit games, and supporting shit developers like EA. On a second note: FUCK EA.

It's funny when PS4 and Switch are getting rekt, while XOne gets no attention. Yep seems
You must login or register to view this content. is the situation. You'd think there'd be something by now though..

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

iTruceFret

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo