Post: PS4 Hacking Dream Team is Here - Is The PS4 Officially Getting Ruined?
04-01-2017, 04:14 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone from NextGenUpdate. As many of you don't know, a ton of great releases was being displayed today on Twitter. We had seen WebKit Exploits, NIDs, and of course tutorials. The main reason for this thread is mainly because the time is finally coming for the PS4 to get tackled. Recently today, a couple of hours ago a Rebug Developer had tweeted out at You must login or register to view this content., a well-known iOS Jailbreak Developer who has actually came to the PS4 to work on an RCE WebKit Exploit that may actually be the next big thing. He asked You must login or register to view this content. if he would like to join their private PS4Dev Channel over where they can talk and plan about things for the PlayStation 4. Now, if you remember a while back, You must login or register to view this content., a Rebug Developer, was getting ready to purchase a PS4 around early December. That's a pretty good guess traveling into the future to now on their PS4Dev Channel. So, this might have been going on for a while now.

If you don't know at the moment, there is a chance for a public jailbreak, but not until the kernel exploits are released. In order to get a jailbreak similar to 1.76, we need ring0 execution. Qwerty's RCE WebKit Exploit actually has a valid chain. So that's a good thing. For 4.50, I don't think any exploits could pass through here since when Sony had the update, they switched WebKit Branches, meaning they patched up a ton of exploits by accident, so they're lucky a bit. It would be really hard to check up for entry points or any type of vulnerability here. Anyways, here is the tweet evil sent to Luca earlier today.

If You must login or register to view this content. actually accepts this offer, I'm sure the PS4 will be getting hacked extremely hard due to all these very talented developers would be working together, it might be the year PlayStation 4 officially gets purely hacked to the point "everyone" has been wanting it to be. Today, former PS4 hacker named You must login or register to view this content. actually You must login or register to view this content., so I wouldn't know too much if he actually came back to the scene to help out Luca and the Rebug Team, but it's a slim chance over that. If this becomes true, what takes months for normal developers, took two days for You must login or register to view this content.. If there is a dream team of developers working together hard on this, there could be a jailbreak for the firmware's 4.0X. Don't hold your breath on it since this could be wrong, but I know we could gain something very interesting out of this even if it is not a jailbreak.

Since this private PS4 Developer channel has been private for a while, mostly now a ton of people want in on it after Evil had announced it publicly right now. I could consider this as a PS4 hacking Dream Team if Qwerty does accept the offer, which the chances are high for this. Can we get a jailbreak out of this? Homebrews? Break SAMU? Gain better Kernel Exploits? Yes! Only time could tell, and it all depends on time. Now, I won't state the people who are in this group, but from here publicly, the whole Rebug Team is in it.

Overall, this could lead to a huge impact on the PS4 Scene. Don't get your hopes up, this doesn't mean CFWs, Jailbreaks, and Spoofing will be coming out soon. There could be great news for the newer firmwares -- off side from the 4.50. Let's see how this works out for the Dream Team. Even though it's "April Fools" tomorrow, this is actually legit. This is going to be a good month for news, so I suggest you stay tuned for what comes in through the next past month or two.

Credits: Big thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for helping out on this with me as well. Couldn't have written this article without him!
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-01-2017 at 02:11 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, burntlink, Damn Modz, danilo_BR, Dog88Christian, Frosty, keemo13, Levisaurus, mostafarafatt, STVBDKD, TER152, User343234, Xx-GIPPI-xX
04-01-2017, 04:23 AM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
So the PS4 is going to be as fucked as the PS3 possibly? Crying
04-01-2017, 04:26 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Fixed the twitter links.

Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
So the PS4 is going to be as fucked as the PS3 possibly? Crying

Well, not really since things still have to be worked on even if they pull off a "jailbreak" for 4.0X. I mean, it's a dream team, so most of them would be working on different things. So, I don't know, only time could tell Upside Down Happy
04-01-2017, 04:52 AM #4
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Hydro bro, you got me hella excited now! I've been following Luca for a while now for iOS, but now that he's resigned and moved on to PS4 currently, I hope it's permanent. Please notify us all if he accepts that invite! He's honestly a genius and would be a great addition to our community. After all, the console modding community is probably more welcoming than the iOS has been to him so far.
04-01-2017, 04:55 AM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Hydro bro, you got me hella excited now! I've been following Luca for a while now for iOS, but now that he's resigned and moved on to PS4 currently, I hope it's permanent. Please notify us all if he accepts that invite! He's honestly a genius and would be a great addition to our community. After all, the console modding community is probably more welcoming than the iOS has been to him so far.

The fact that everyone that is waiting for an iOS Jailbreak, everything he tweets over PS4 Exploitation, they think it's dealing with iOS Drack

If he accepts:

PlayStation 4 Console: Rest in Spaghetti, Never Forghetti (November 15th, 2013 - 2017)
04-01-2017, 05:00 AM #6
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
The fact that everyone that is waiting for an iOS Jailbreak, everything he tweets over PS4 Exploitation, they think it's dealing with iOS Drack

If he accepts:

PlayStation 4 Console: Rest in Spaghetti, Never Forghetti (November 15th, 2013 - 2017)

Lmfao I love ps4 the way it is now, but I think it's time soon. Time for everything to be exploited as it always should have been. It will open huge opportunities!

Seriously though, people on Twitter and Reddit in the iOS jailbreak community are fucking retarded. They treat him like trash and expect so much back, and then they can't even understand his tweets that clearly say he's resigned. I feel bad for him, but he's very talented. I'm excited for what will happen next.

PS3 is dead now, we need to move on to bigger newer things. And I believe that's PS4. I know I'll be back at it, to the community if something big comes from this all. And I wouldn't be the only one. It would be huge!

The following user groaned Dog88Christian for this awful post:

iTruceFret
04-01-2017, 05:09 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Lmfao I love ps4 the way it is now, but I think it's time soon. Time for everything to be exploited as it always should have been. It will open huge opportunities!

Seriously though, people on Twitter and Reddit in the iOS jailbreak community are fucking retarded. They treat him like trash and expect so much back, and then they can't even understand his tweets that clearly say he's resigned. I feel bad for him, but he's very talented. I'm excited for what will happen next.

PS3 is dead now, we need to move on to bigger newer things. And I believe that's PS4. I know I'll be back at it, to the community if something big comes from this all. And I wouldn't be the only one. It would be huge!

Yeah, once everything gets released and settled for the PS4. I'll be leaving/quitting the PS4 Scene myself. My work would be done here reporting things around and helping others Upside Down Happy After that, I can't do much more after, it's up to them.
04-01-2017, 05:16 AM #8
You must login or register to view this content.

Hello everyone from NextGenUpdate. As many of you don't know, a ton of great releases was being displayed today on Twitter. We had seen WebKits, NIDs, and of course tutorials. The main reason for this thread is mainly because the time is finally coming for the PS4 to get tackled. Recently today, a couple of hours ago a Rebug Developer had tweeted out at You must login or register to view this content., a well-known iOS Jailbreak Developer who has actually came to the PS4 to work on a WebKit that may actually be the next big thing. He asked You must login or register to view this content. if he would like to join their private PS4Dev Channel over where they can talk and plan about things for the PlayStation 4. Now, if you remember a while back, You must login or register to view this content., a Rebug Developer, was getting ready to purchase a PS4 around early December. That's a pretty good guess traveling into the future to now on their PS4Dev Channel. So, this might have been going on for a while now.

If you don't know at the moment, there is a chance for a public jailbreak, but not until the kernel exploits are released. In order to get a jailbreak similar to 1.76, we need ring0 execution. Qwerty's WebKit is actually a valid chain. So that's a good thing. For 4.50, I don't think any exploits could pass through here since when Sony had the update, they switched WebKit Branches, meaning they patched up a ton of exploits by accident, so they're lucky a bit. It would be really hard to check up for entry points or any type of vulnerability here. Anyways, here is the tweet evil sent to Luca earlier today.

If You must login or register to view this content. actually accepts this offer, I'm sure the PS4 will be getting hacked extremely hard due to all these very talented developers would be working together, it might be the year PlayStation 4 officially gets purely hacked to the point "everyone" has been wanting it to be. Today, former PS4 hacker named You must login or register to view this content. actually You must login or register to view this content., so I wouldn't know too much if he actually came back to the scene to help out Luca and the Rebug Team, but it's a slim chance over that. If this becomes true, what takes months for normal developers, took two days for You must login or register to view this content.. If there is a dream team of developers working together hard on this, there could be a jailbreak for the firmware's 4.0X. Don't hold your breath on it since this could be wrong, but I know we could gain something very interesting out of this even if it is not a jailbreak.

Since this private PS4 Developer channel has been private for a while, mostly now a ton of people want in on it after Evil had announced it publicly right now. I could consider this as a PS4 hacking Dream Team if Qwerty does accept the offer, which the chances are high for this. Can we get a jailbreak out of this? Homebrews? Break SAMU? Gain better Kernel Exploits? Yes! Only time could tell, and it all depends on time. Now, I won't state the people who are in this group, but from here publicly, the whole Rebug Team is in it.

Overall, this could lead to a huge impact on the PS4 Scene. Don't get your hopes up, this doesn't mean CFWs, Jailbreaks, and Spoofing will be coming out soon. There could be great news for the newer firmwares -- off side from the 4.50. Let's see how this works out for the Dream Team. Even though it's "April Fools" tomorrow, this is actually legit. This is going to be a good month for news, so I suggest you stay tuned for what comes in through the next past month or two.

Credits: Big thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for helping out on this with me as well. Couldn't have wrote this article without him!

Great news! I'm split on the future pirating, of course. I don't want devs to go out of business, but trophy hacks man... Now, I wouldn't want to ruin online play with mods, but shit like noclip on BO3? Hell yes! Excited that Luca is a part of this! Can't wait for further news! Watch <4.0X get rekt like 3.60 on vita lol
04-01-2017, 05:20 AM #9
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Yeah, once everything gets released and settled for the PS4. I'll be leaving/quitting the PS4 Scene myself. My work would be done here reporting things around and helping others Upside Down Happy After that, I can't do much more after, it's up to them.

Non sense, there'd only be more for you to report. So many new releases and things out. You could be the head of it all. You do a great job already and I speak for everyone when I say I appreciate you always keeping us up to date and clarifying the latest news.

Would you mod ps4 yourself given the chance? Cause it'd be a shame seeing you leave even if all you did was report.
04-01-2017, 05:25 AM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Non sense, there'd only be more for you to report. So many new releases and things out. You could be the head of it all. You do a great job already and I speak for everyone when I say I appreciate you always keeping us up to date and clarifying the latest news.

Would you mod ps4 yourself given the chance? Cause it'd be a shame seeing you leave even if all you did was report.

I own a 1.76, but I don't see myself wanting to mod. I'd just use it to make things more efficient for me overall on the PS4, not to make things worse for others if you understand.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo