04-03-2017, 01:35 AM #1
blasts
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, Swaqq, Sabotage and me (Blasts Mods) have been working on modding Advanced Warfare in the past 2 days on PS4 and so far we have been able to do a lot.

Here's a video of the host menu that Swaqq made:

I have also made a tool for rtm modding, here's a gif:
You must login or register to view this content.

Also Sabotage made a peek/poke tool using ptrace through sockets (using payload):
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Swaqq
Sabotage
Blasts Mods
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-03-2017 at 02:13 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to blasts for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, BaumHF1, Black Panther, BurtE, Cbuf_AddText, EvilDevilReX, Father Luckeyy, gοd, GAMERzLOBBY27, Grezinn, Hydrogen, Je Modz, Levisaurus, lilproman9, lucasaf01, OG Trojan041, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, ParadoxSPRX, Revoked, Right, Sabotage, STVBDKD, sukker, Swaqq, swerve420, wajdi9
04-03-2017, 10:22 PM #20
lubu1
Keeper
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
Enstone just spends his entire life making mod menus, it's not hard to make something better than his menu..

His the one who make aimbot / unfair aimbot working on ps3 using real time modding and lot of stuff happen because of him ( he is intelligent)
I never heard about u before and i'm here since 2010

The following user groaned lubu1 for this awful post:

OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
04-03-2017, 10:23 PM #21
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
I did that too, you're trying to tell me it's hard, but it's just calling one function. Oh just to let you know, I made that AW menu on PS4
04-03-2017, 10:45 PM #22
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by lubu1 View Post
His the one who make aimbot / unfair aimbot working on ps3 using real time modding and lot of stuff happen because of him ( he is intelligent)
I never heard about u before and i'm here since 2010

Most of the devs here: Swaqq, Sabotage, Blasts, etc. Are very intelligent themselves as well.

Just because FMT released something unique doesn't mean it'll be the best for life.

Sabotage is a PPC God, but everyone is not smarter than each other. They all have a specific field they are good in.

Anyone that has a good small amount of knowledge in programming can make mods into a game.
04-03-2017, 10:57 PM #23
lubu1
Keeper
Originally posted by Swaqq View Post
I did that too, you're trying to tell me it's hard, but it's just calling one function. Oh just to let you know, I made that AW menu on PS4

No don't say something i don't say it

Enstone released lot of fucking thing not only aimbot before that if u ask any modder about things that enstone releases he well say ohh that is impossible to do 😏
04-03-2017, 11:00 PM #24
Swaqq
Professional Thanker
No don't say something i don't say it

Enstone released lot of fucking thing not only aimbot before that if u ask any modder about things that enstone releases he well say ohh that is impossible to do ��

Okay sure, so back in 2011 with gsc shit it was "impossible"
04-03-2017, 11:00 PM #25
lubu1
Keeper
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Most of the devs here: Swaqq, Sabotage, Blasts, etc. Are very intelligent themselves as well.

Just because FMT released something unique doesn't mean it'll be the best for life.

Sabotage is a PPC God, but everyone is not smarter than each other. They all have a specific field they are good in.

Anyone that has a good small amount of knowledge in programming can make mods into a game.

I don't care about say this or that

I care about act

In that time no one was batter than him and everyone know that

Even if u do what he do the menu is lagging 😂😂😂
04-04-2017, 02:45 AM #26
Hydrogen
Super Mod

I care about act

Even if u do what he do the menu is lagging 😂😂😂

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you said. I just know you're bragging which is kinda irrelevant due to you not being the one not developing any of this. Yet, if they would release free, you'd still use it for your puepose... correct?
04-04-2017, 11:45 AM #27
MattyCFW
Do a barrel roll!
Nice Stuff Man Keep it up
04-04-2017, 06:32 PM #28
Sabotage
Gaming Squad

I care about act

Even if u do what he do the menu is lagging ������

God kid get a life. Look around, everything that the FMT has released or made has already been posted by someone else.

Shark did unfair aimbot before Enstone did, all clients stats were posted by SC58 and they were the same as the ones from Mw3 from way back.
Enstone's offhost shit is just shit, paradox beats it any day.

So what is so "cool" that enstone has posted apart from releasing things that were already out there?

The following 2 users say thank you to Sabotage for this useful post:

Cbuf_AddText, gοd

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo