04-03-2017, 01:35 AM #1
blasts
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey guys, Swaqq, Sabotage and me (Blasts Mods) have been working on modding Advanced Warfare in the past 2 days on PS4 and so far we have been able to do a lot.

Here's a video of the host menu that Swaqq made:

I have also made a tool for rtm modding, here's a gif:
You must login or register to view this content.

Also Sabotage made a peek/poke tool using ptrace through sockets (using payload):
You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
Swaqq
Sabotage
Blasts Mods
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-03-2017 at 02:13 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to blasts for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, 2much4u, BaumHF1, Black Panther, BurtE, Cbuf_AddText, EvilDevilReX, Father Luckeyy, gοd, GAMERzLOBBY27, Grezinn, Hydrogen, Je Modz, Levisaurus, lilproman9, lucasaf01, OG Trojan041, OLDSCHOOLMODZHD, ParadoxSPRX, Revoked, Right, Sabotage, STVBDKD, sukker, Swaqq, swerve420, wajdi9
04-04-2017, 06:59 PM #29
matrixmods
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
God kid get a life. Look around, everything that the FMT has released or made has already been posted by someone else.

Shark did unfair aimbot before Enstone did, all clients stats were posted by SC58 and they were the same as the ones from Mw3 from way back.
Enstone's offhost shit is just shit, paradox beats it any day.

So what is so "cool" that enstone has posted apart from releasing things that were already out there?

killstreaks on mw3 and mw2 properly and ACS on bo2/bo1 are the only things i know of.
04-04-2017, 07:07 PM #30
gianluca33
Little One
God kid get a life. Look around, everything that the FMT has released or made has already been posted by someone else.

Shark did unfair aimbot before Enstone did, all clients stats were posted by SC58 and they were the same as the ones from Mw3 from way back.

So what is so "cool" that enstone has posted apart from releasing things that were already out there?

I don't want to intrude, but enstone was the first that made rtm menù's like gsc menus, Also unfair aimbot was the first that introduce it in a menu for mw2, mw3,bo1, ghost, AW, then other people have begun release unfair aimbot. Also the first that Made projectile menu and forge mode and spawn menu and esp aimbot non host in 2010. Not now

The following user groaned gianluca33 for this awful post:

OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
04-04-2017, 07:40 PM #31
lubu1
Keeper

ControlConsoleAPI 2.70Rev6
And 800+ users gave him big thanks
That u well never rich it

Aimbot
Unfair aimbot
Forge mod
Noclip
Bind noclip to R2
UFO
Spawn bot ( making it moving / freaz )
explosive bullets
Clone me

Lot and a lot and lot and lot

It well take me all the day

He is monster his menus what ever he put on it it well run very smooth ❤️

Stop taking
enstone is best call of duty modder

The following user thanked lubu1 for this useful post:

gianluca33

The following user groaned lubu1 for this awful post:

OLDSCHOOLMODZHD
04-04-2017, 08:28 PM #32
Nice work Winky Winky
04-05-2017, 10:48 AM #33
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by gianluca33 View Post
I don't want to intrude, but enstone was the first that made rtm menù's like gsc menus, Also unfair aimbot was the first that introduce it in a menu for mw2, mw3,bo1, ghost, AW, then other people have begun release unfair aimbot. Also the first that Made projectile menu and forge mode and spawn menu and esp aimbot non host in 2010. Not now

Enstone wasn't the first one, there was stuff before him and a lot of it. Mostly on xbox but he wasn't the first one.
He didn't make the first offhost, that was xx james y xx on ps3 and that offhost shit has been done on pc since quake. Nothing new, he isn't a god because he makes cheats LOL

Can you please link me his "2010" non host aimbot please

Phatom is the only offhost he has made that I can find.

You must login or register to view this content. pretty sure it was posted on 2016

here is Jame's
from 2014
Last edited by Sabotage ; 04-05-2017 at 10:55 AM.

The following user thanked Sabotage for this useful post:

gοd
04-05-2017, 10:50 AM #34
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by lubu1 View Post
ControlConsoleAPI 2.70Rev6
And 800+ users gave him big thanks
That u well never rich it

Aimbot
Unfair aimbot
Forge mod
Noclip
Bind noclip to R2
UFO
Spawn bot ( making it moving / freaz )
explosive bullets
Clone me

Lot and a lot and lot and lot

It well take me all the day

He is monster his menus what ever he put on it it well run very smooth ❤️

Stop taking
enstone is best call of duty modder

LOL, all of those things have been released on xbox for ages and keep in mind all of "his" shit is just a remake of gsc and someone said above me, he didn't come up with anything.

gοd
04-05-2017, 10:57 AM #35
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Enstone wasn't the first one, there was stuff before him and a lot of it. Mostly on xbox but he wasn't the first one.
He didn't make the first offhost, that was xx james y xx on ps3 and that offhost shit has been done on pc since quake. Nothing new, he isn't a god because he makes cheats LOL

Can you please link me his "2010" non host aimbot please

Phatom is the only offhost he has made that I can find.

You must login or register to view this content. pretty sure it was posted on 2016

here is Jame's
from 2014

Wait, 2010? We didn't even have CCAPI or TMAPI on 2010, at least no public.

gοd
04-05-2017, 12:38 PM #36
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Wait, 2010? We didn't even have CCAPI or TMAPI on 2010, at least no public.

You quoted yourself on the last post. The stress is getting to you PJ, relax hehe. Upside Down Happy
04-05-2017, 08:16 PM #37
Sabotage
Gaming Squad
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You quoted yourself on the last post. The stress is getting to you PJ, relax hehe. Upside Down Happy

I realized that, but there aint no way to delete a comment on here and I couldn't be arsed editing it with something more relevant.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo