04-10-2017, 10:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's great to see modding in full swing now on 1.76 Smile

So I'm working on a little mod tool for Advanced Warfare, at the moment it's just client mods but hopefully I can get a lot more added soon.

Big thanks to Sabotage for giving me access to his private peek/poke tool which enabled me to make this tool a hell of a lot faster.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-12-2017 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Adding Prefix (Resource)

The following 7 users say thank you to MODDED_WARFARE for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, BurtE, EvilDevilReX, Hydrogen, ItzZ_Arsenaly, MotivationFST, Playstation VR
04-10-2017, 11:33 PM #2
Nice buddy looking forward to seeing your progress with this tool and many other games Smile
really hope one day someone will figure out a spoof for 1.76 or a way to mod on newer firmwares Smile
04-10-2017, 11:38 PM #3
Originally posted by X View Post
Nice buddy looking forward to seeing your progress with this tool and many other games Smile
really hope one day someone will figure out a spoof for 1.76 or a way to mod on newer firmwares Smile

Thanks, I'm hopeful modding online will become a reality soon. Especially after seeing this: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked MODDED_WARFARE for this useful post:

ItzDanBoii__X
04-11-2017, 12:15 AM #4
Originally posted by WARFARE View Post
Thanks, I'm hopeful modding online will become a reality soon. Especially after seeing this: You must login or register to view this content.

Same here mate i think its a matter of time Smile im looking forward to it. whats the next games u are working on? is it only older games that u can do? since i havent seen anyone do like bo3 or say. mwr on 1.76 Smile
04-11-2017, 02:14 AM #5
Originally posted by X View Post
Same here mate i think its a matter of time Smile I'm looking forward to it. whats the next games u are working on? is it only older games that u can do? since i havent seen anyone do like bo3 or say. mwr on 1.76 Smile

Yeah it's only older games for now because newer games like BO3 require a higher firmware version to run.
04-11-2017, 03:35 AM #6
blasts
Haxor!
nice tool lee Happy
04-11-2017, 03:35 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by WARFARE View Post
Yeah it's only older games for now because newer games like BO3 require a higher firmware version to run.

We have potential for it soon for the 4.0X firmwares. MWR/BO3/IW will be modded. Depending on their banning systems, it could work if we gain spoof access for 4.06. If that's done, we could easily port anything from 1.76 to 4.06/4.07 and continue off of there.

In addition, nice work on your RTE Tool. Seems like Blasts & yourself have two tools now. Anyways, great job, sir. Keep up the great work, and thank you for providing it here on the section.
04-11-2017, 03:56 AM #8
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
We have potential for it soon for the 4.0X firmwares. MWR/BO3/IW will be modded. Depending on their banning systems, it could work if we gain spoof access for 4.06. If that's done, we could easily port anything from 1.76 to 4.06/4.07 and continue off of there.

In addition, nice work on your RTE Tool. Seems like Blasts & yourself have two tools now. Anyways, great job, sir. Keep up the great work, and thank you for providing it here on the section.

modding cod is old and boring, Can't wait to see someone mod a new game that isn't gta or cod on ps4

*(char*)0x1BAB2D1 = 0x1;

^ This may enable The Last of Us dev menu... Kreygasm
Last edited by SC58 ; 04-11-2017 at 03:59 AM.

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

ItsLollo1000
04-11-2017, 04:19 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
modding cod is old and boring, Can't wait to see someone mod a new game that isn't gta or cod on ps4

*(char*)0x1BAB2D1 = 0x1;

^ This may enable The Last of Us dev menu... Kreygasm

Yeah I know, I mean, the new games could be fun for like one month. After, people would just abuse it online which is shit.

In addition, yeah, there are ton more of games we could tweak. Maybe Final Fantasy, Last of Us, PvZ, BF1, etc.

I mean, any game that isn't abused like before on PS3 could be really fun tbh. I'm 100% everyone is still going to do it either way... No

That better not be sarcasm at the bottom stare
04-11-2017, 04:37 AM #10
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
That better not be sarcasm at the bottom stare

Nope but this is *(int*)0x12345678 = 0x87654321; =Z

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo